View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
08-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Work, maybe fish? Try #2 to teach dog to swim?

So what's up for the weekend?

nightfighter
08-02-2013, 07:18 AM
Operation Neptune. Maddies Anglers 2nd year working with the Wounded Warriors Project. We will have 55 Warriors arriving this evening for a day on the water fishing tomorrow. I will be mate in a JC35, so lots to do. Have to get all fishing gear transferred onboard, help make bait and fill pens with macks. Do some work this morning, get bills out, and hopefully get paid on a few jobs as well. I have my brother's labrador for the weekend, and am solo at home for eight days, so lots to do, too many places to be at one time. But this event is a highlight of my summer.

Rockfish9
08-02-2013, 07:42 AM
finish cleaning the gutters on the house and work in the garden on Saturday.... Maybe sit on the boat for the yankee home coming fire works...

Gut the Family room... boss lady wants the peneling removed and a "new look" concieved...I swear she always starts these projects every time the fishing starts to get hot..... fish by night... no matter how tired i am..

macojoe
08-02-2013, 07:46 AM
Saturday going to my brothers and wifes birthday party, they both hit 50 this year and having a huge party with DJ at there house, with any luck I will be drunk in no time LOL!!
Sunday recovering!

bassballer
08-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Off to my favorite place. San Diego. Be out there for a week. Eat fish tacos for 7 days straight. Got some fishing in yesterday to hold me over.

Rockport24
08-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Operation Neptune. Maddies Anglers 2nd year working with the Wounded Warriors Project. We will have 55 Warriors arriving this evening for a day on the water fishing tomorrow. I will be mate in a JC35, so lots to do. Have to get all fishing gear transferred onboard, help make bait and fill pens with macks. Do some work this morning, get bills out, and hopefully get paid on a few jobs as well. I have my brother's labrador for the weekend, and am solo at home for eight days, so lots to do, too many places to be at one time. But this event is a highlight of my summer.

Sounds like an awesome time and an even better cause.

JFigliuolo
08-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Parents and MIL coming down for the weekend. MIL is staying for 2 weeks. Which will be nice as it affords me MUCH more fishing time. Something I have been woefully lacking. How lacking you ask? TWO bass all season, and that's WITH my boat for the first season. Glad I've come to terms with my lot in life or a swear i'd be hanging from the rafters...

RickBomba
08-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Fishing with Lem in Rockport tomorrow. Hopefully get some good ones.

Rappin Mikey
08-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Good luck Ricky!!

Clammer
08-02-2013, 04:21 PM
MAYBE DIG IN THE MORNING // OTHERWISE staying off the water for its sure to be another yahoo weekend ... jazz fest in Newport ....... so they all leave late & try & get there early :smash:

Sunday .good chance I,ll drift to the Charlestown seafood fest. .............. Screw the seafood .

Classic car show / music / T&A in all shapes & sizes :bounce::bounce::bounce:

PS JR that awesome dog doesn,t like the water <<WTF ,.,. Must be friends with you seacraft :uhuh::devil2:

Saltheart
08-02-2013, 05:47 PM
1)Barbecue some huge burgers.

2)Cut limbs off trees overhanging deck.

3) Work on a rod I'm building.

4) Toss out some of the endless clutter! Did good early this week. Reclaimed a whole room!! Yeah!! Need to get psyched again for another big run at it!

tattoobob
08-02-2013, 05:54 PM
tonight resting
tomorrow working
not sure but probably just resting the rest of the weekend I have another 60 hour week coming up

ProfessorM
08-03-2013, 04:23 PM
relaxing today , Tanglewood tomorrow to see Yo Yo.

N.ShoreFisher
08-03-2013, 04:55 PM
work till 10 tonight, then taking a buddy to Hooters for his B-DAY. Fished last night and got skunked. Maybe try to salvage the weekend sun night with a new venue. Thinking I haven't hit PI yet this year....might have to get my feet wet in the dark chasing those lines.