View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
08-23-2013, 08:17 AM
Moving a client's data center :fury:

So what's up for the weekend?

tattoobob
08-23-2013, 08:24 AM
I just found out I'm not working this weekend so I'm going to the canal for the weekend
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rockfish9
08-23-2013, 08:28 AM
friday night sushi and more than 4 hours sleep...

Saturday...revisit the Family room face lift since last week end was used to repair a rail road spike sized hile in my boat ( boat resides in a mud slip... boat sat on a rail road tie complete with tie plate and half driven in spike).. sunday more work on the amily room and back on the water Sunday night...

Rockport24
08-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Heading up to a friend's land in NH for some fun family camping. Hoping that my daughter can catch her first fish, she is 3 and every time I bring up fishing she says that she would rather play with her dolls or go to the playground, but the land is on a pond so she won't have a choice! :D Thinking a worm and bobber will get her a sunfish :huh:

piemma
08-23-2013, 09:23 AM
Gonna fish and relax. No one coming over. No company, relatives, kids, no one. Just me and Jeanne. Fish tomorrow morning and barbecue some Striper and veggies tomorrow afternoon. :love:

Nebe
08-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Working. Just like every weekend :smash:

tysdad115
08-23-2013, 09:51 AM
Demolition Derby tonight, fishing with Ty afterwards, then fish more ,skinning eels..for more fishing.

Jackbass
08-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Going to Eastham tonight drop off wife and daughter go fish pick em up in the morning head out to the Race for the day then go fishing again. Sunday take our time getting home make some pit stops along the way home

ThrowingTimber
08-23-2013, 12:14 PM
All the visiting relatives are gone. No plans except trying to get out to do a little eel fishing and a surprise party tomorrow night. Just taking it easy and trying to get a little eeling in.

Swimmer
08-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Work around the house, paint cellar staiway, paint more lures, yard work, the usual stuff, oh and fish.

5/0
08-23-2013, 03:57 PM
I'd like to hit the water again tomorrow morning,but the misses and I have two free tickets for a tailgate party booze,food and premium seat to the Country Fest so I think I might pass on fishing...
Sunday stop the rents house to do some yard work to just to see them and make-em happy.

Hookedagain
08-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Working from 7am this morning until 5 pm Sunday. Then a small get together with the family for mom's 70th birthday. Fishing early Monday and spending the day at South Shore beach, staying with a fire on the beach til whenever. Sox Tuesday and then Maine for a few days...did I mention I am on VACATION as of 5 pm Sunday......

Cool Beans
08-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Yak fishing near the navy base. caught 2 shorts near the officers club this morning, will head out again early tomorrow. Getting used to the yak, I had to buy a butt cushion as after 5 hours in the yak last weekend my backside hurt. New stadium butt pad works great.

RickBomba
08-25-2013, 06:20 AM
On call. Worked for one of our client's until midnight Friday. All afternoon yesterday, and already have 2 hours in this AM.

Had to bag on fishing Rockport with Scott Kershaw. Too bad on that one.

Have fun everybody!