08-30-2013, 07:11 AM
Long weekend - taking a few days off next week

So what's up for the weekend?

Rappin Mikey
08-30-2013, 07:39 AM
I'm going to fish somewhere.

5/0
08-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Help my Son pack up and take him to college on Sunday,man time flys!
Maybe fish Sunday nite.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rockfish9
08-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Kick off my last week of vaction... some fishing is in the cards but going to spend a little time doing some day trips with the boss lady..

BigFish
08-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Fish, eat, drink, work on plugs, relax....repeat!:uhuh:

Stewie
08-30-2013, 11:15 AM
Just got a saltwater permit for my son in law. My daughter is going away for the weekend. He's never fished in the salt. Three guesses what I'll be doing. :uhuh:

eelskimmer
08-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Mikey give me a call want to go fishing.
5/0 God bless ya man. You got him to
18 alive and apparently in good shape.
Hope he does well.
As for me: noising around looking for
fishies.

RickBomba
08-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Saturday, bringing my two year old to ride on his favorite train for his birthday. Somehow it costs more than when I went to see Pink Floyd at the old Foxboro Stadium in '87.

After that, going to the Cape to hang out with him and Mom and Dad Bomba. #^&#^&#^&#^&y is going to drive him around on the boat for his birthday, as well.

Jack's two obsessions in llife are Thomas the Train and Eliot from Jordan's, who he is convinced is my father, and the person that stole the boat out of the direveway.

He's gonna have one hell of a birthday.

Aside from that, try to do some fishing and hang out with the family in Provincetown.

Have fun everybody!
Rick

jonserfish
08-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Help my Son pack up and take him to college on Sunday,man time flys!
Maybe fish Sunday nite.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BOB SHOOT ME A PM IF YOU ARE GONNA GET OUT SUNDAY.
HOPE JR ENJOYS COLLEGE!

Cool Beans
08-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Taking my son to the airport. as he's flying to France this weekend part of the URI International Engineering Program. He's on year 4 of a 5 year mechanical engineering program and will go to college in France for 1 semester then 6 months intern with French Engineering company. Then I may go fishing on Monday. Can't reserve the boat on base until Sat so who knows. I may be shore fishing. Looks to be a good weekend in the C.B. household either way.

:fishin:

Backbeach Jake
08-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Me, Jenn and the Cape. Been a tough year so far, time to regroup and relax.

MakoMike
08-31-2013, 08:31 AM
Same Old Same old, only difference is that because of the holiday I have even less help taking acre of my wife.

ProfessorM
08-31-2013, 10:18 AM
Looks like I'll be shore bound as I blew my brake line while launching the boat yesterday and it is mainland bound to my friend Andy on the AAA train. Been a real challenging year mechanical wise this year with the truck and boat and I was hoping to recoup a few bucks tomorrow with the comm. bass season open for a day but that's life. Try tonite by shore. Hope to get off this sandbar Sunday nite. Daughter back to school next week so my work schedule juggling act starts again. Less crowded, tourist wise, for rest of year is something I am looking forward too. Oh yeah Albies any day now