View Full Version : Thank You Mike

Jackbass
09-18-2013, 02:57 PM
For your vital assistance with some strange Japanese engineering!

Blew out my tire on the way into the lot this afternoon. Truly appreciate the fine service not only spooling my reel but helping with the tire change as well. I really appreciate it

Bob Thomas
09-18-2013, 05:02 PM
That's how he gets people to buy more...flatten their tires and they have to stay longer! I've fallen for it before!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jackbass
09-18-2013, 05:11 PM
That's how he gets people to buy more...flatten their tires and they have to stay longer! I've fallen for it before!

I can thank the town of wareham and their razor sharp curbs

BigFish
09-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Don't get much better than M and D's!!
:uhuh:

WESTPORTMAFIA
09-18-2013, 08:50 PM

Lmao! Just like Fall River when 200 cars get broken windows on a single street in a single night from BB guns. Smart move! LOL

Bob Thomas
09-19-2013, 07:24 AM
I can thank the town of wareham and their razor sharp curbs

See...now that's if different. Wareham did that just to keep people IN Wareham. I mean really, who the hell wants to stay in that cesspool anyway?!

Jackbass
09-19-2013, 08:17 AM
See...now that's if different. Wareham did that just to keep people IN Wareham. I mean really, who the hell wants to stay in that cesspool anyway?!

I want to stay anywhere that is less than 10 mins from the ocean beats the hell out of my 90 minutes to and from. I just wish they had not put granite curbs sticking close to a foot out of the ground

FishermanTim
09-19-2013, 12:58 PM
It's a common thing all across the state, if not the country....
start road work and leave it unfinished until you collect enough tax es to pay for it.

How many road projects do you see that seem to take WAY TOO LONG to complete? How long does it take to repave one road, replace a couple of manhole covers, or fix a SMALL bridge????

Why do they feel the need to leave the raised sewer covers unfinished for weeks when it only took less than a day to expose them???

Why? Because of all the half-assed lame beaurocratic BS that only "half"funded the project to begin with, and the general "if we don't spend it we'll lose it" approach. In otherswords it's because we are governed by hacks, crooks and idiots!