View Full Version : Any salmon river trips being planned?

nightfighter
09-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Might be interested in a late fall trip. Could do without trudging through snow myself... I have no experience, so would like to join up with some who have been to steepen the learning curve. This year or next.

niko
09-22-2013, 09:44 AM
i'm planning on going ross but don't have a date picked out yet. maybe we'll take a ride

ThrowingTimber
09-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Ross,

A bunch of us have a cabin booked for Columbus Day weekend fri-Tuesday. If you want to come up of the day you're welcome anytime, call me. Niko, came up for the day last year and hooked up with a few nice salmon.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
09-23-2013, 02:20 AM
I'd be up for a steelhead trip in Feb. Anyone going? Last time I went was 1986 and got an 18# Steelie.

iamskippy
09-23-2013, 05:47 AM
This is something i have always wanted to do, let me know fellas even if its nxt year.

Poncho
09-28-2013, 06:43 AM
If you guys want to go out in a drift boat lets know or want sombody to fish with I have two guys up there I grew up with that are guides and are very good at finding mud sharks

johnny ducketts
09-28-2013, 08:40 AM
It's always something I wanted to do, perhaps we can put a group together for next year. I'd be in for that.

JackK
09-28-2013, 10:15 AM
My advice would be to stay far, far away until after Columbus day weekend. Unless you're fluent in Ukrainian.

I'll be making a bunch of trips this season- first is Oct 17-20, second is somewhere around thanksgiving depending on water levels. If someone wants to tag along on the November trip they're more than welcome.

After that, it'll just be whenever I have a free weekend and the temps aren't cold enough to freeze the river. I've had great fishing up till March.

piemma
09-28-2013, 11:06 AM
This is something i have always wanted to do, let me know fellas even if its nxt year.

Skip, I'm in for Feb or march. let's plan a trip for steelheads. We need to get someone to go who know the ropes like Tony O.

RickBomba
09-28-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm out for this year, but this is something that I've always wanted to do. I'd love to go next year, if we can get a group.