View Full Version : 10/05/13 gathering

jonserfish
09-27-2013, 05:42 AM
south shore beach little compton, ri
South Shore Beach, 125 South Shore Road, Little Compton, RI 02837
3pm - ??
bring your family, friends, whoever wants to hang out.
low tide is around 3 so we'll be fishing a rising tide with new moon
high tide around 9:30pm- ish

grills or open fire cooking is not a problem.

anyone who can haul wood as well would be appreciated.

i will grab some wood, and thinking of making pulled PORKFROG :biglaugh:and coleslaw sandwichs

I PLAN ON CHUNKING.

pm or call with any questions or concerns
jeff 774-644-21nine three

5/0
09-27-2013, 07:46 AM
I'm in I'll pack my truck with skids and a sawzal and chowda.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

jonserfish
09-27-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm in I'll pack my truck with skids and a sawzal and chowda.

AND FIRE PROOF JACKET?

fishbones
09-27-2013, 08:37 AM
AND FIRE PROOF JACKET?

Lmao. Maybe an asbestos dry top?

fishbones
09-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Damn, I just realized I'll be on the Cape that weekend and won't be able to make it.

jonserfish
09-27-2013, 09:46 AM
REALLY, THAT SUCKS. NEXT YEAR WE'LL START THIS THREAD EARLY ENOUGH TO PLAN AROUND.

WESTPORTMAFIA
09-27-2013, 09:47 AM
AND FIRE PROOF JACKET?

Lmfao

5/0
09-27-2013, 10:06 AM
Lmao. Maybe an asbestos dry top?
Yup this new one is fire rated 1000 degree Fahrenheit.

Bonesy you going hoing in p town again?

fishbones
09-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Bonesy you going hoing in p town again?

Not this time, but hopefully soon. :rotf2:

The kid has a week off from soccer so I decided to take him to the Cape to do some beach and boat fishing with me and gramps.

macojoe
09-28-2013, 06:49 AM
I am going to try to make it?? Not going to fish but just hang a little, and meet a few pep's.
With my health its a day to day thing so it will be a how I feel day! Also need some big tires for my walker to get thur the sand LOL! Hope to see you all!

Joe

jonserfish
09-29-2013, 08:53 AM
I am going to try to make it?? Not going to fish but just hang a little, and meet a few pep's.
With my health its a day to day thing so it will be a how I feel day! Also need some big tires for my walker to get thur the sand LOL! Hope to see you all!

Joe
Hope you can make it. We'll make sure you get front row parking and can get around ok.

jonserfish
09-29-2013, 08:54 AM
If anyone can bring a small folding table that would be appreciated.

WESTPORTMAFIA
09-29-2013, 07:14 PM
I just decided to do an all out fish taco platter with all the fixings

iamskippy
09-29-2013, 07:59 PM
If anyone can bring a small folding table that would be appreciated.

Poker?

5/0
09-29-2013, 08:09 PM
I just decided to do an all out fish taco platter with all the fixings
Wow who's better than you!!!
Jonesy I have 6' table

niko
09-29-2013, 08:10 PM
i'll bring a couple of tables

WESTPORTMAFIA
09-29-2013, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=5/0;1015633]Wow who's better than you!!

Not Jesus. That's for sure!

JohnR
09-30-2013, 06:43 AM
Sounds good - will bring some burgerage!

Gonna be a busy day

capedeer/fish
09-30-2013, 08:53 AM
Poker?....lol

jonserfish
09-30-2013, 10:39 AM
I DON'T SEE A REASON A CARD GAME COULD NOT GET STARTED.
WITH A 2 BARREL SWIVEL ANTI .....
FULL HOUSE POGIES OVER EELS

macojoe
09-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Well I am out, My son was going too, but called to work that night so since I have a hard time driving at night I am going to have to bail!:fury:
Really wanted to go and meet a few guys!! Maybe next time?

the point
09-30-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm there, I can bring a grill and beers :)

Jackbass
09-30-2013, 04:38 PM
10/5 I might be able to fit that in

Liv2Fish
09-30-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm going to try to make it. I can get plenty of wood if I can make it. They might bust your chops for burning skids or pallets due to nails left behind.

Love this beach. I spent almost every day there as a kid in the summer, sometimes for weeks at a time when you could still camp there. Now my mother brings my kids there a couple days a week in the summer.

Bring the freshwater rods for the kids too as there is a freshwater pond at the back of the parking lot that usually has a bunch of perfect kid size bass.

There's a nice boulder field a few hundred yards down the beach that separates what used to be goose wing beach from South shore. Good option for sunset on top.

We used to park in the cow fields and there was an old lady that would collect the $5 per car. I remember being amazed at the wad of cash she had by 8:00 every morning. Had to be 500 cars in there.

I have a great story about the old #^&#^&#^&#^& houses in the cow field that I'll save for fire. I still chuckle sometimes when I think about it.

jonserfish
09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
GOOD POINT ABOUT THE NAILS. I'LL TRY TO GET SOME AGED WOOD AS WELL THAN. GUY UP THE ROAD USUALLY HAS SOME FOR SALE.

5/0
10-02-2013, 11:25 AM
GUY UP THE ROAD USUALLY HAS SOME FOR SALE.

Uncle Phil ought a hook you up,he always pulls through.

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Lmao

jonserfish
10-02-2013, 05:11 PM

IF I ONLY KNEW HIS SUMMER HOME ADDRESS :devil2:

Liv2Fish
10-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Looks like the planets are aligning at the last minute and I will be there. I'll bring a bunch of cord wood for the fire.

Do we have an official head count? I'm going to bring some hot dogs and stuff my kids will eat. I'll grab a case of juice boxes. What else do we need? I'll bring a couple of rods and spikes.

Mako Joe - I'm coming from the Sagamore Bridge area. If you want a lift, you're more than welcome. I'll pick you up and drop you off. I was planning to bring my dog but if you feel up to it, let me know. I'll leave the dog home. My kids are still little (4 and 6) so I'll be headed home by 8:30 or so. Shoot me your cell if you want.

wdmso
10-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Is there a secret hand shake? I think I have only met westportmafia.. I'll just follow the sand spikes..looking forwarded to it

spence
10-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Is there a secret hand shake? I think I have only met westportmafia.. I'll just follow the sand spikes..looking forwarded to it

If you've met WPM I'm not sure anybody is going to want to shake your hand. A simple wave will suffice.

lamigsb1
10-03-2013, 09:35 PM
I'll bring potato salad,

macojoe
10-03-2013, 11:01 PM
First off I like to Thank liv2Fish for your offer!! It really made my day!!

I was talking to my nephew today and he loves to fish, but sucks at it!! LOL!! I mentioned you guys doing this and that I wanted to go, but could not, he jumped right up and said he would love to take me and try to learn something.
Even though liv2 offered to take me I hate to be a burden on anyone and would not have gone with him. PBuzz was here the other day and we did nothing but I was ready to drop when he left!

So any way I am on again!! My nephew will come with me and can drive my truck home!! This way if I am not doing well we can leave anytime. So liv2fish I will pm my cell if I could meet and follow you as I have never been there before.
Not sure what we still need?? but if someone tells me I eill see what I can do!! See you all there!!!!

Joe

Cohenfishin
10-04-2013, 05:23 AM
You and jay can keep your secret "hand shake" to yourselves....

redlite
10-04-2013, 06:32 AM
I will bring some chips and dips and 2 fish totes of excellent aged fire wood

redlite
10-04-2013, 06:33 AM
FYI
There r a lot of very good fish <30# between gooseberry and sakonnet point. Just a matter of findin where the school is

piemma
10-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Mikey, would have loved to fish with you. Not in the cards. Got to fly out early Sunday morning.

JohnR
10-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Me, plus maybe the Kid, and maybe the Dog - bringing burgers

jonserfish
10-04-2013, 05:14 PM
me, maybe wife and kids if i can drag them away from a bday party after the fall festival..... if not gonna have to pull the old "I'm going for milk" thing again
bringing pulled pork & coleslaw for sandwiches, & a trash barrel I could not get wood as the guy near my house has none ready. I'll try to grab some paper plates as well

redlite
10-04-2013, 05:20 PM
me, maybe wife and kids if i can drag them away from a bday party after the fall festival..... if not gonna have to pull the old "I'm going for milk" thing again
bringing pulled pork & coleslaw for sandwiches, & a trash barrel I could not get wood as the guy near my house has none ready. I'll try to grab some paper plates as well
in that case i will bring 4 totes of firewood
And a surf rod for my boat buddy
And as of now the wife and kids
Lookin forward to this
Hopefully we have a good turn out

Back Beach
10-04-2013, 05:26 PM
I will bring 2 fish totes of excellent aged fire wood

my plugs aren't that bad, are they?

Sundowner
10-04-2013, 06:09 PM
I think I will take a ride and meet you all. I'll bring some stuffed cherry peppers, how many ppl? Never fished there before, but looking forward to it.

Bob

niko
10-04-2013, 06:12 PM
i'll bring cookies/brownies. not sure if i'm bringing the kids yet

jonserfish
10-04-2013, 06:25 PM
not really sure of the head count but looking like a pretty good turnout. hopefully start this thread again in the spring and get a bigger event to happen. fishing should be good but really looking forward to meeting new people and having fun!

Guppy
10-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Hope to make it,,, really looking forward to meeting some of you folks. Got a family thing going on in Attleboro and hope to swing down that way. I'll through some fire wood in the pickup.

Is this a dump air and ride the beach kind a thingy?
, if so, I'll load generator & comp..

O'h, and the Johnny Walker. :devil2:

5/0
10-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Im in with my Wife and daugter,my son who's in college cant be bothered with going five miles down the roadwhen he can play Doctor with a chick:love:
So any way I will be there with my better half who has a filter.
I'll bring a 6' table and 1.5 gal of chowda.
se you smucks soon enough:devil2:

macojoe
10-04-2013, 07:06 PM
I am not sure what to bring or how much?? Some chips and things like that?? I saw someone was brong Chowder, I have a bunch of styrofoam bowls?? let me know what we still need!!

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Hope to make it,,, really looking forward to meeting some of you folks. Got a family thing going on in Attleboro and hope to swing down that way. I'll through some fire wood in the pickup.

Is this a dump air and ride the beach kind a thingy?
, if so, I'll load generator & comp..

O'h, and the Johnny Walker. :devil2:

No need for the compressor

spence
10-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Yea, drive on the beach and you'll have LC's finest there really fast.

-spence

jonserfish
10-04-2013, 09:18 PM
parking lot abuts the beach. just cpl steps to the water....
pulled pork is a no go. mistook garlic salt for garlic powder. ruined 10lbs of pork. :smash: back to original plan of lebanese pies. paper plates, bowls , forks, spoons and such are needed if anyone is looking for something to bring. camera on phone is f@#$ed up so if someone could get some pics that would be cool too.

JohnR
10-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Have bowls

niko
10-05-2013, 08:24 AM
kids want in. we are gonna get down a little early. looks like bob has the table covered. i've got to stop at the supermarket - do we need anything else?

redlite
10-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Since jeff cant cook change of plans
Instead of chips ill bring sausages and rolls

And i have trashbags

Can someone else bring a couple of bags of chips?

redlite
10-05-2013, 09:47 AM
Spence better show since its in his town
All these years and i have never met the mythical elusive block island jeff

macojoe
10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
I will bring the chips, and some bowls for the chowder or what ever? see you all there!!

5/0
10-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Mikey do not worried about trash bags,my work place is more than willing to donate some.
Up date:
6' table
Propane bottle & burner
Trash bags
Spoons/forks
chowda

Jeff any chance you could bring some smelts?
Lmao!!!

JohnR
10-05-2013, 01:42 PM
I may be out - back is killing. Have 20 superburgers prepped if we do make it

Jackbass
10-05-2013, 02:24 PM
I will be there a bit tardy but will be there

5/0
10-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Jeff thanks for lining it up,nice to put face's to screen names.
Met some goods guys tonight.
Jay them were some killah feesh Taco's you made,Jeff thanks for the Lebanese pies,I sneaked a couple for the road...

Let's do it again.

macojoe
10-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Well I made it. and had a great time meeting a great bunch of guys! We had great food!! Some great cooks here! Fish chowder, fish taco's, hot dogs, sausages, with all the fixins! I really need to learn how to make them onions!! Liv2fish brought his dog, and he was the best dog I have seen in a long time! all the kids were great and they all seemed to have a good time at the fire cooking marsh mellows and making smores. Niko had the hot rod with the blues, there were also a few others that caught a few also, but there were no bass, they must have heard the crew was coming! My nephew was happy to go and meet everyone and will be a new member here soon! I took a bunch of pic's and will post tomorrow as I am pretty beat tonight!
Thank you to all that came and I meet with, and putting up with me you were all great! I never say names as I suck at them and I know I would forget someone and be in trouble! I suffer from CMS!! But you all know who you are and Great meeting you all!!!!!!!!

Joe

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Was a good time. The kids all had a blast. I think I took 2 casts the whole time. Couldn't have asked for a better day/night in October to get together. Thanks again Jeff for putting it together. And it was great to meet a few new peeps!

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-05-2013, 09:33 PM
And sorry to Guppy that I didn't look like one of the guys from the Sapranos! lol. I posted in the past on how I came up with my screen name but I'll have to do it again in its own thread.

JohnR
10-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Bummed I didn't go but i did not want to have to bleeping lie down in the truck

Sundowner
10-06-2013, 04:50 AM
Yesterday afternoon became plugging 2 left side tires which turned into a rear brake job that equaled a grumpy person that shouldn't try to make friends. Bummed I missed it, glad you all had fun.

Guppy
10-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Had a great time!!!
To say I (and sure others) appreciate the great hospitality is an understatement. Awesome food and folks,,, nothing better!

Tog fest! Bring it on,,, I'm in,,, :biglaugh:

Jackbass
10-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Great to put some names to faces last night. Thanks for putting it together. Great times. Found some new you tube treasures for the Christmas season

Chunkah
10-06-2013, 08:42 AM
It was good to meet some nice folks...wish I could have arrived earlier to enjoy more of the festivities.

niko
10-06-2013, 09:16 AM
jonser - nice job putting this together. we need to do more of these. we had a fun time. the boys are still talking about it this morning. what a great location, you guys down there are lucky to have a spot like that. when I pulled up there were birds all up and down the beach and blues busting all over the place. food was excellent as usual - nice work on the tacos jay, even I ate some fish. the kids all looked like they were having a blast

niko
10-06-2013, 09:19 AM
redlite posing and the kids stuffing their faces.

JohnR
10-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Really bummed I did not make it :wall:

eelskimmer
10-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Okay let's hear the stories.
I had sibling in from NJ this
weekend or I would have
been there. Did the Boss
do his usually Bratwursts???
Really wanted to be there.

eelskimmer
10-06-2013, 10:19 AM
My last post was before I read pages 2-3.
Now I am really PO'd I couldn't be there.
Neext Year.

5/0
10-06-2013, 12:20 PM
. food was excellent as usual - nice work on the tacos jay, even I ate some fish. the kids all looked like they were having a blast

Conformation;
Not once but twice Paul I saw you grab some feeesh,funny, but that's how redlite started out,them damn tacos...you'd think Jay was from California.
But in your defence,
I would assume the fish Gods are smiling upon you.
Great time,my wife and daughter look forward to the next outing!

macojoe
10-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Ok its picture time!! Sorry I did not do this earlier but I was beat after a great day! I did real good on my feet yesterday, I even surprised myself! Thanks all for putting up with me!!

Now not in any order

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/020_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/021_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/022_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/025_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/026_G_002.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/027_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/028_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/029_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/030_G.sized.jpg

macojoe
10-06-2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/031_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/032_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/033_G_001.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/043_G.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/044_G.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/045_G.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/051_G.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/032_G_002.sized.jpg

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/gallery/albums/MJ-hide/041_G.sized.jpg

ProfessorM
10-06-2013, 01:30 PM
looks like fun guys. My anniversary and wife's 50th this weekend kept me away. Next time.

5/0
10-06-2013, 01:45 PM
joe you are to hard on yourself, you got around pretty good you ol coot!
It was nice to meet you're nephew seems like a good kid,your lucky he likes fishing ....

jonserfish
10-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Great group, great food, great time. It was pleasure to meet everyone. My family had a blast. My 9 y o daughter made us the last to leave. Even gave me a hard time when i tried to pack it up. Can't beat the access there. Did the walk around at the end of the night and am proud to say... no trash left behind. if not for the fire pit and pee spots from laughing youd never know we were there.Capped it off with an awesome tog trip this am with Cohen and a friend of his. SLAMMED BIG TOG!

Liv2Fish
10-06-2013, 09:31 PM
What a great time. We need to do this a few times a year. Lets get a calendar posted and work out a spring kick off the season deal.

My girls had a great time. I learned this morning that my youngest ( the shy one) ate half a bag of marsh mellows while I wasn't looking. I think she filled up Niko's youngest with the other half of the bag too. sorry, hope he poops some time soon...

Westport, those tacos were the best. I don't like fish and I could have eaten them all night. There's a girl who runs a hot dog cart there in the summer. You could put her out of business in a couple of days. You'd need a crafty slogan to beat her tee shirt though. Her's says "I got baked at south shore"...

We all had a blast, even the dog. Woke up twisted up with the dog this morning and the wife was nowhere to be found. She gave up and went to sleep in the guest room and could still hear us both snoring through the floor. I can only do two all nighters in a row without a snore fest, I'm getting old.

I'm bad with names. I know Nike of course, remember Jonesfisn, Retlite, Westport, 5/0, Mako and nephew, but missed the name of the dude from plymouth who forgot his shoes. Who fishes that river up the road from where I live. Shoot me a PM...

Great time guys. Let's keep it going. Definitely going to make it to TFCTF this year. No dog this time...

macojoe
10-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Yea on the Taco's!! they were my first fish tacos ever!! I need to know how to make them Onions!!!!!

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-07-2013, 08:25 AM
The onions are the easiest part to make. Sliced red onions and a half dozed jalepenos seeded and sliced. Boil 2 cups of seasoned rice vinegar with 3 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lime juice and a tablespoon of salt. Once it comes to a boil pour it over the onions. Let cool and put in the fridge for an hour. I put them in mason jars and either snack on them or put them on the side depending what's for dinner. So simple but so good.

niko
10-07-2013, 03:42 PM
I think she filled up Niko's youngest with the other half of the bag too. sorry, hope he poops some time soon...

:rotf2:

spence
10-07-2013, 03:50 PM
The onions are the easiest part to make. Sliced red onions and a half dozed jalepenos seeded and sliced. Boil 2 cups of seasoned rice vinegar with 3 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lime juice and a tablespoon of salt. Once it comes to a boil pour it over the onions. Let cool and put in the fridge for an hour. I put them in mason jars and either snack on them or put them on the side depending what's for dinner. So simple but so good.
Sounds like a basic quick pickle. You can make them with a lot of different veggies.

Check out Indian recipes for more examples...

fishbones
10-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Sounds like a basic quick pickle. You can make them with a lot of different veggies.

Check out Indian recipes for more examples...

No one knows more about a quick pickle than you.

5/0
10-07-2013, 05:33 PM

Lmao!!!!

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-07-2013, 05:36 PM

Ouch!!! Lmao

spence
10-07-2013, 05:55 PM

Hey, at least I don't meet up at night and share them with strangers.

jonserfish
10-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Hey, at least I don't meet up at night and share them with strangers.

Another reason I love this site. Stranger pickle sharing at sunset

macojoe
10-07-2013, 09:20 PM
LMAO!! I am going to make some this weekend!! Thanks Westport!!

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-08-2013, 11:50 AM
What a great time. We need to do this a few times a year. Lets get a calendar posted and work out a spring kick off the season deal.

My girls had a great time. I learned this morning that my youngest ( the shy one) ate half a bag of marsh mellows while I wasn't looking. I think she filled up Niko's youngest with the other half of the bag too. sorry, hope he poops some time soon...

Westport, those tacos were the best. I don't like fish and I could have eaten them all night. There's a girl who runs a hot dog cart there in the summer. You could put her out of business in a couple of days. You'd need a crafty slogan to beat her tee shirt though. Her's says "I got baked at south shore"...

We all had a blast, even the dog. Woke up twisted up with the dog this morning and the wife was nowhere to be found. She gave up and went to sleep in the guest room and could still hear us both snoring through the floor. I can only do two all nighters in a row without a snore fest, I'm getting old.

I'm bad with names. I know Nike of course, remember Jonesfisn, Retlite, Westport, 5/0, Mako and nephew, but missed the name of the dude from plymouth who forgot his shoes. Who fishes that river up the road from where I live. Shoot me a PM...

Great time guys. Let's keep it going. Definitely going to make it to TFCTF this year. No dog this time...

My better half was still talking about your little one. She was way too cute

Jim in CT
10-08-2013, 01:14 PM
That's a beautifulk looking spot for a get together. I doubt there's a beach in Connecticut that would allow a charcoal grill. Spot looks perfect for what you guys did.

JohnR
10-08-2013, 01:47 PM

:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

Another reason I love this site. Stranger pickle sharing at sunset

PickleFrogging :rotf2:

jonserfish
10-08-2013, 07:23 PM
:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

PickleFrogging :rotf2:

:drevil:

macojoe
10-08-2013, 10:23 PM
My better half was still talking about your little one.

LMFAO!!! Some one was peaking!!

jonserfish
10-09-2013, 04:45 AM

Just spit my cornflakes out my nose.... Thanks. I think that one's gonna have me laughing all day

East Tide
10-09-2013, 12:14 PM
You guys are making me homesick. I wish I still was a local and could get involved as you guys really seem like a good bunch.

And special thanks to 5/0 for helping me out to make my last trip home a decent one.

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Just spit my cornflakes out my nose.... Thanks. I think that one's gonna have me laughing all day

I read this at 6:30 this am and was like wtf are they talking about. Logged out and back in a couple times until I got it 10 minutes later. Too effing funny!!!!

5/0
10-09-2013, 08:14 PM
You guys are making me homesick. I wish I still was a local and could get involved as you guys really seem like a good bunch.

And special thanks to 5/0 for helping me out to make my last trip home a decent one.
Any time Brotha I look forward to hooking up with yea next year.

Guppy
10-10-2013, 06:41 AM
I read this at 6:30 this am and was like wtf are they talking about. Logged out and back in a couple times until I got it 10 minutes later. Too effing funny!!!!

Took me til just now! LOL

Liv2Fish
10-10-2013, 06:42 AM

:rotf2: