View Full Version : fishing yard sale Sat 10/5

bart
09-27-2013, 07:54 PM
I will be having a yard sale at my folk's house on Sat, 10/5. There will be new and used plugs from cotton cordell, bomber, super strike, Gibbs. Custom plugs from Tattoo, 24/7, stripermaineiac, as well as many other builders. Some nice fly fishing gear including new and old reels, as well as some spinning and conventional gear for surfcasters. Some good deals to be had for sure. Prices negotiable.

My father, who used to deal antiques, is also selling some old plugs, both salt and fresh, for any collectors interested. There will be other antiques available that are non fishing related as well.

The address is 850 Summer St. Franklin, MA 02038. It will start at 11am and run through the afternoon. A portion of the sales will go to John for allowing this on here, and for providing an awesome place to talk fishing.

Not posting this on craigslist. Hoping for fellow fisherman to come by. Again, good deals to be had. Hope to see you there!

Rob

bart
10-04-2013, 02:14 PM
I apologize for any inconvenience, but the yard sale is being postponed due to the possible weather.

joebaggs99
10-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Bart let us know when. I live in Franklin and will stop by.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

bart
10-05-2013, 09:00 AM
I absolutely will, Joe. Thanks for the interest