JohnR
10-04-2013, 07:20 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Robotics @ URI, cookouts @ LilCompon and King Cove

Football

So what's up for the weekend?

5/0
10-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Work around the house,wash some vehicles,beach party and some football.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JamesJet
10-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Putzing around the house in Harwich, maybe some sweetwater bobber and shiners or beach chunking with my son. Trying hard to sneak out Sat night for 3 or 4 hrs to fish which will be the first time in a while. Work and my 3 and 5 year old have certainly ground down my solo fishing time to almost zero.

Stewie
10-04-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm gonna put on my waders and try to catch something.

buckman
10-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Maine for bird hunting and beer swilling

Rockfish9
10-04-2013, 08:42 AM
last night was the last bass fishing trip of the 2013 season ( by boat anyway) and it ended on a high note...not dinks either... so all youse guy's south of me.. there's good stuff coming your way:fishin:
Tomorrow.. I'm going to hit the inshore cod grounds in hope of topping off the freezer for the winter.. i'll have the "80's" on board in case charlie is snooping around..

Sunday hauling the boat... next weeks weather doesn't look promising for fishing the beach by boat.. the river is a grave yard( dispite what OTW magazine reported that no one is fishing it.. I was pounding it hard all week.. and never saw another boat or fish) it's not likely to light up with high surf that is forecast and an abundance of bait on the outside... the boat has to be off the dock by the 15th and I'm taking the boss lady away next week end as a consolation for putting up with me for another bass season...

I have about 30 to maybe 40 eels left in my keeper... any one interested in them PM me by 3:30 this afternoon other wise they are going back to the water where i trapped them( Merrimack river) on Sunday morning.. 0 Dark hunderd.. any fishing I do the rest of the season will be done with plugs..

Back Beach
10-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Can't make the gathering due to 5K tomorrow and hitting moe. concert at the orpheum tomorrow night. So my plans are:

work>run>party>sleep>work

fishbones
10-04-2013, 09:02 AM
No travel soccer this weekend so I'm taking my son to the Cape for a boys weekend. Gonna meet up with my dad and take the boat out for some bottom fishing and bassing. Also hoping to get my son his first bluefish. Other than fishing, probably do some mini golfing and other stupid tourist type stuff that he likes.

piemma
10-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Last trip in the boat tomorrow morning. Flying for the second of 3 Sundays in a row on business.:fury:

JackK
10-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Heading to the vineyard this afternoon. First time out there. Should be fun!

saltyric
10-04-2013, 09:41 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Robotics @ URI, cookouts @ LilCompon and King Cove

Football

So what's up for the weekend?

RHODY!!!!

making the run to chatham again......for some jigging saturday.

Hopefully some bassing on sunday morning

rphud
10-04-2013, 10:11 AM
On island all by my lonesome (what is up with that?!?!?!), taking long walks and finding but not catching fish (maybe there is a connection there, the lonesome bit and the not catching that is). Trying to change the not catching bit before I end up tossing all my gear into the Sound on the ferry ride home.

tattoobob
10-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Hockey tomorrow night, BSP (Bourne Scenic Park) by the fire a little fishing very little if any

Jackbass
10-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Sleep for once this week.

RickBomba
10-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Tired. Very long week of work. Very, very happy to be doing nothing. Maybe get a new phone.

flyvice11787
10-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Work. NY Islanders home opener. Fish. Sleep. Work.

Clammer
10-04-2013, 07:56 PM
JR King Cove cookout ????

Go to fish dealer @ PJ

G/K,s soccer & hockey

Want to go to the Narrows [ \ Sweet sounding Blues } but havn,t / didn,t find anyone to go

gotta get more Tautog bait //

HAVe sex ><>< like going to church ///////every sunday :jump1:

Backbeach Jake
10-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of a one week vacation in the surf. At last! A whole week with nothing else to do!

jonserfish
10-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of a one week vacation in the surf. At last! A whole week with nothing else to do!

i envy your fall run vacation

friday, chillin with kids sleepover, sat am fall festival at the elementary school for the youngest,noon b-day for great uncle(breaking him out of the nursing home) 3 oclock beach party, fish till whenever, hopefully get the yak wet for a few hours early am sunday, watch patriots, cry myself to sleep and start another work week