View Full Version : hey johnr

locdog8169
06-19-2003, 02:58 PM
got a little question for you, i think i know you, me and my boss were cleaning out some old file cabinet from about 3 years ago and it just so happens we found a resume in there, looking through it i saw that it said you are a network admin for striped-bass.com, now heres the thing, you may remember me, you took the cisco training class here at blue hills in 2000 the resume says, i also took it then, Kim was the teacher and i was her helper, i dont know if you remember me, my name is dennis, i work here at blue hills regional, small world huh, just thought i'd let you know, btw do you need a copy of your resume back??

JohnR
06-19-2003, 05:29 PM
Yeh - I think I remember :) ... My friend & former coworker Lou and I both took that course with Jill & Kim. Cool - Know anyone that needs an experienced Novell/W2K/Cisco/Security guy? I just got laid off after working at my last place for almost 7 years :doh: ...

Remeber the kid Niel? We got him a job at my old place for a summer - he actually learned something.

locdog8169
06-19-2003, 06:48 PM
dont know of anything right now but if i hear anything i will keep you in mind, all budgets are pretty tight and stretched right now

likwid
06-19-2003, 07:17 PM
market is brutally stagnant...

try fighting over web development deals...

UGH!

maybe i'll go work at a bait shop :D

(no you can't have free bait)