11-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Our scouts have the honor of sending off an Honor Flight tomorrow at 6am

Followed by selling popcorn and Scouting for Food

Work and catch up on some sleep ;)

Pats on Sunday

SO what's up for the weekend?

DZ
11-01-2013, 07:22 AM
For the next week hopefully getting my fill of Pork Chop and not Humble pie.

DZ

Swimmer
11-01-2013, 07:27 AM

DZ

Hope you get your fill DZ.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BigFish
11-01-2013, 08:11 AM
To-do list....work on some pluggage....football sunday.....rest. Might slip out one more time to make a few casts...one more time. :hidin:

piemma
11-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Still fishing. Got into a ton of schools from shore yesterday.

RIROCKHOUND
11-01-2013, 08:22 AM
East or South?
Call me late afternoon...

bassballer
11-01-2013, 08:30 AM

DZ

Go gettem DZ, I was at SPECS yesterday and they said the doctor was probably going to be fishing all next week!

jredfly
11-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Rolling Rally with the boys.

Then wrestle with a washing machine I am trying to fix. As of right now the washing machine is winning this slugfest. Freikin back is killing me. :fury:

Rob Rockcrawler
11-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Just in case you need a good song to whistle today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4hXjC26Mv4

DZ
11-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Just in case you need a good song to whistle today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4hXjC26Mv4

Ferries cancelled - even if they were running I would not want to sail away to Block today. I'm on the 11am tomorrow. Which boat are you on Rob?
Dz

piemma
11-01-2013, 09:05 AM
East or South?
Call me late afternoon...

Will do!

Rob Rockcrawler
11-01-2013, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=DZ;1019920]Ferries cancelled - even if they were running I would not want to sail away to Block today. I'm on the 11am tomorrow. Which boat are you on Rob?

4 PM boat, my buddies are on the 11, couple guys from CT and another m#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&.

rphud
11-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Block leg?

Saltheart
11-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Depends on weather. I need to do some prep work for installing my replacement windows. Most is done but a little brushing , scraping , even some touch up painting would help. need a little better conditions to sling the small amount of paint.

If the weather stays wet and windy I will just do minimal house stuff and watch the tube.

Go Pats

:patshelmet:

5/0
11-01-2013, 05:39 PM
My personal things are on the back burner yet again,I'm helping out my Mother In law tomorrow for things around her house before winter sets in, then the same for my folks on Sunday.

Man,I once thought when I was "younger"when the kids grow up I will have plenty of time on my hands,but now that they are older,it seems that my glass is over flowing.....

As always it's good to be humble and respect our elders........
Enjoy the weekend boyz and get while you can.

5/0

ProfessorM
11-01-2013, 06:36 PM
probably winterize boat tomorrow. Zappa with Tagger, Slingha, and Mr. Huddy tomorrow nite in Beantown. Sunday maybe some football after church but I am having a hard time watching them this year.

marky1
11-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Will give it one more chance at Plum Island Sat.

RickBomba
11-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Went to BPS with the kid today. He threw a conniption when I put him in front of the tank with the stripers.

Tomorrow, couple of honey-do things and more PT exercises.

Sunday, more of the same and football in the afternoon.

Who am I kidding, my life has been a two week long weekend at this point, with one more week to go. Except I can't walk too well.

Have Fun,
Rick

Hookedagain
11-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Working tonight....Boston College vs. Virginia Tech tomorrow and hitting the Canal Sunday morning with the boy. Wife is away on a shopping trip so we are acting like boys and doing what ever we want.....

Mr. Sandman
11-02-2013, 04:54 AM
Tog fishing sat...scalloping on sun and maybe some squidding at night. (It has been pretty good recently)

Don't go east. dead. A couple first hand reports from guys who have been there for 3 days...No bait, and no fish to speak of. Reports south are pretty friggin good. Last report I heard was 16 yft and 6 swords at atlantis.

nightfighter
11-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Would have been a great day to go cod or tog fishing, but..... I delivered boat to my mechanic for winterizing. Then removed a useless door at my house. Framed, and installed a new construction Andersen double hung window in the opening. A little shingling and interior trim left to finish it off. (it was just six feet from an 8' slider...) Shooting long guns tomorrow on the 1000 yd range.

bart
11-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Started marinating wings last night. 'Bout to make some meatballs and sauce and and crock pot it up. Having some people over for the game....

I'm done fishing for the year. After eating and drinking all weekend, and continuing that trend today, I'm ready to get back to the gym...

5/0
11-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Started marinating wings last night. 'Bout to make some meatballs and sauce and and crock pot it up. Having some people over for the game....

I'm done fishing for the year. After eating and drinking all weekend, and continuing that trend today, I'm ready to get back to the gym...
Good for you Bart,sounds like a good game plan.
Next year let's make a pack and say we wet a line together,we'll fish youre water and mine.
Enjoy the game.....and by the looks of it Devon Mc Corty is finally doing his job!
BTW nice job Danny Amedola!

Raven
11-03-2013, 06:12 PM
BASICALLY...transferring all the maple leaves
over to the worm pile... dumped in a large container
of carrot/apple/celery pulp (gold to them)

then covered that with worm chow
then covered that with maples leaves
getting them ready for snow....season

it's been real tough tho or tough going lately

checking on a titanium toe joint install this week
then I will be the TERM MIN NATER just like
my buddy Bill....(s-36)

bart
11-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Good for you Bart,sounds like a good game plan.
Next year let's make a pack and say we wet a line together,we'll fish youre water and mine.
Enjoy the game.....and by the looks of it Devon Mc Corty is finally doing his job!
BTW nice job Danny Amedola!

Don't get me started on McCourty :smash:

Sounds good, bud. We'll talk at the fire :devil2: I'll make sure I remember what day it is this year :rollem: