View Full Version : Need hip boots for a 5 year old

WESTPORTMAFIA
11-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Anyone know where I can get a pair? He will be 5 next April and is currently in a 10.5. I can't find anything online. Thinking size 12? He has been using mid to high shin high fishing type boots the last couple years but he fills them up with water every time. He doesn't mind it at all but I get yelled at every time I bring him home wet, cold and muddy:smash:

fishbones
11-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Did you check out the Hodgeman site?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Nebe
11-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Cabelas

Jim in CT
11-03-2013, 07:50 PM
I can't help you, except to say that "needing hip boots for a 5 year old" might be the most wonderful problem in the world to have...

justplugit
11-03-2013, 08:14 PM
I still have one pair of Oaki neoprene kids waders with Velcro close boots for sale left from my twin Grandson's that were only warn twice. Search the SB classifieds under Oaki waders or PM me if your interested. They would be perfect and camo besides. :)
JPI

marky1
11-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I will look what size son's first waders are . They are LL Beans. (felt sole)

WESTPORTMAFIA
11-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Did you check out the Hodgeman site?

yes

WESTPORTMAFIA
11-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Cabelas

Nothing that I could find there.

WESTPORTMAFIA
11-03-2013, 08:50 PM
I still have one pair of Oaki neoprene kids waders with Velcro close boots for sale left from my twin Grandson's that were only warn twice. Search the SB classifieds under Oaki waders or PM me if your interested. They would be perfect and camo besides. :)
JPI

Where are you located? Camo would be awesome as he is into Duck Dynasty and the Call of The Wildman (The Turtle Man). The Camo will go good with his camo Brute Force ATV, camo air rifle that will be mounted to the ATV, and the DD duck calls he's getting for X-Mas. His natural duck call is better than any that you can buy. He had the ducks freaking out at the zoo the other night for the Halloween gig they had. It was pitch black. He pulled out his natural duck call and had all the ducks in a tizzy. People all around were amazed:rotf2:

Liv2Fish
11-03-2013, 08:57 PM
I was at #^&#^&#^&#^&s sports not too long ago and they had some display waders that were miniature versions of the adult size hard boot neoprenes. Not sure if they still have them. Looked perfect for a 5 year old.

WESTPORTMAFIA
11-03-2013, 09:12 PM
I was at #^&#^&#^&#^&s sports not too long ago and they had some display waders that were miniature versions of the adult size hard boot neoprenes. Not sure if they still have them. Looked perfect for a 5 year old.

LOL My dad was with me at #^&#^&#^&#^&s last year. He said I want to buy those. Not knowing that they are display purposes only. They may fit a 5 year old with 8 foot mens boots:rotf2:. They would be perfect though.

Liv2Fish
11-03-2013, 09:40 PM
That's funny. I didn't notice they had gorilla feet...

niko
11-03-2013, 09:44 PM
LOL My dad was with me at #^&#^&#^&#^&s last year. He said I want to buy those. Not knowing that they are display purposes only.

I asked the guy at #^&#^&#^&#^&s for them too

tysdad115
11-04-2013, 06:51 AM
They should have them at Bass Pro. I've got a few pair for Ty over there.

piemma
11-04-2013, 07:10 AM
On eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/331048646597?lpid=82

chris L
11-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Anyone know where I can get a pair? He will be 5 next April and is currently in a 10.5. I can't find anything online. Thinking size 12? He has been using mid to high shin high fishing type boots the last couple years but he fills them up with water every time. He doesn't mind it at all but I get yelled at every time I bring him home wet, cold and muddy:smash:

Let me see what size i have at home . My daughter used them for 2 seasons and are still like brand new . I also have boots to go along with them . I will look tonight .

If you still need them

chris L
11-04-2013, 09:38 PM
i cant find the boots need to ask my daughter . The chest waders are a size small dont know what that translates to a numeric # .