View Full Version : LOOKING FOR FITZIE

dannyplug1
11-06-2013, 10:14 PM
I don't know if this is the right way to do this but. I met a fellow fisherman in little Compton at South shore a few nights ago. He said his name was fitzie on this board. I wanted to thank him for giving me a legit report on the fishing. It helped me a ton if anyone out there knows fitzie ask him to send me a PM.. I have a few more questions Thanks Charlie

Guppy
11-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Danny
That's one nice looking town your from. Drove down thru for the south beach shindig. Reminds me of what it use to look like around here. 😥

dannyplug1
11-08-2013, 08:58 PM
It is a nice town but it's a tough place for fisherman. This year I have had the police question me about parking at my aunts house by the water. Look at google great water, but lowsey access and cops trying to keep people out. Call me next season we will fish
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Guppy
11-09-2013, 06:44 AM
It is a nice town but it's a tough place for fisherman. This year I have had the police question me about parking at my aunts house by the water. Look at google great water, but lowsey access and cops trying to keep people out. Call me next season we will fish

Thanks for the invite, I'm in

dannyplug1
11-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Any time