View Full Version : Invested in Failure

Fly Rod
11-20-2013, 10:13 AM
What is wrong with this president...is he losing it...now he is blaming Republicans for his failure....stating yesterday out of his own lips that repubs invested in the Obamacare failure rollout...repubs mentioned over and over that it would not work

Now what happens to the people that have already been denied insurance for 2014....50-70% of website still needs to be built...the few that have signed up have to pay by December 15th....no one can get into the paying part of website to pay.

Now there is an investigation into the Census Bureau fixing the jobs report in 2012 for Obama to win...I thought there was something fishy about the report when it went from 10-7 1/2% quickly.

Democrats LIE!!!!.....Republicans only tell FIBS.....LOL...:)

Jim in CT
11-20-2013, 10:51 AM
What is wrong with this president...is he losing it...now he is blaming Republicans for his failure....stating yesterday out of his own lips that repubs invested in the Obamacare failure rollout...repubs mentioned over and over that it would not work

Now what happens to the people that have already been denied insurance for 2014....50-70% of website still needs to be built...the few that have signed up have to pay by December 15th....no one can get into the paying part of website to pay.

Now there is an investigation into the Census Bureau fixing the jobs report in 2012 for Obama to win...I thought there was something fishy about the report when it went from 10-7 1/2% quickly.

Democrats LIE!!!!.....Republicans only tell FIBS.....LOL...:)

We should be asking ourselves if we can learn anything from the fact that the GOP said this would be a disaster...insetad our honest, transparent, post-partisan president BLAMES the GOP for accurately predicting it would be a flop.

It does look like the wheels are coming off the Obama bus a little bit. I cannot wait for November 2014.

It's almost too good to be true that they fabricated the unemployment numbers...but I htink that's far from established.

This guy makes Jimmy Carter look like Eisenhower. Obama can't even get one right by accident, and when everything he touches turns to vomit, it's never, ever his fault.

It's mind-boggling.

Raider Ronnie
11-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Hes a lying sack of #^&#^&#^&#^&t.
Got to love him giving the speach reciently and about the single mother in Washington state who never had health ins in her life and she's now a big Obamacare success story.
Problem is she came on Fox News to tell her story how the story is crap, how screwed up the enrollment process is and the cost.
Also love the phone call pep talk of him telling his worshipers that in just 1 month 100 million people have enrolled.
Fact is its 106 thousand in 6 weeks and in that 6 week period there were more gun permits issued than people trying to get on obozocare.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device