View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
12-06-2013, 08:39 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Work, Seeing the CSA, shoppin'

So what's up for the weekend?

Stewie
12-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Decorate the Christmas tree, put up lights, make some more cabinets for a happy customer.

afterhours
12-06-2013, 08:55 AM
winterizing everything and building darters.

Rappin Mikey
12-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Maybe going to the UMASS v BYU b-ball game on Saturday and hangin with the baby on Sunday

Rob Rockcrawler
12-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Visiting with my sister who is in town tonight. Holdover fishing tomorrow morning, yard work on sunday.

Raven
12-06-2013, 10:20 AM
grabbing a tree with the better half
de skunkin the dog AGAIN :wall:
shoppin of course
last minute outside stuff
putting stuff away before the snow arrives
got the friggan ice out of my boat
thankyou 52 degrees

it's going down to 12 degrees for a week soon here

bassballer
12-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Tortola & st.john for the week. hoping for some tight lines.

The Iceman 6
12-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Christmas tree tonight with the family. Outdoor lights over the weekend. Ice hockey both Sat/Sun with my daughters.

ivanputski
12-06-2013, 12:03 PM
CSA awards dinner... then back to fishing.

BigFish
12-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Painting ceilings tomorrow am......Christmas Party tomorrow night and watch Bruins...Sunday relax and watch Bruins and Patriots!!

fishbones
12-06-2013, 12:35 PM
I've got my son's soccer practice tonight, son's basketball game during the day then my company holiday party tomorrow night, then son's soccer game on Sunday along with watching some football. I'll spend all the rest of my free time this weekend on Facebook.

RickBomba
12-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Holiday Party tonight for work. High falutin fun at the Seaport Hotel.

Tomorrow, try to burn some of my FSA dough on bi-focals before end of year. Who would have thunk.

Sunday watching Jack while Jess is at a shower. Hopefully get a strobe light to put on my backpack so my ass doesn't get hit by a car again while walking to the train. Hopefully watch the Pats win by more than a TD.

I also got some nice ornaments from Mr. Bigfish that my kid loves on the tree.

Guppy
12-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Continue remodeling my man cave, started couple of weeks ago. Adding a rod build station and shelves,,,, hoping Santa gets the hint. Sitting for three of the grand kids tomorrow night,,, best part of the weekend for sure.

dribbling here,,,, all you guys bringing kids to their sports games,,,, you will truly miss it someday,, savor it.
AND WIN :)

jredfly
12-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Tortola & st.john for the week. hoping for some tight lines.

Sounds like a great trip, I have fond memories of both islands - ENJOY!

Kids Basketball games while trying to fit in a 1 hour slow run on Saturday.

Buy a tree on Sunday with the family and try and get some chores done before the Pats come on.

wader-dad
12-06-2013, 09:45 PM
See Guest star John R at the CSA awards lunch,

Flying to LA on business Sunday- I never go anywhere. Pain in the a ss

striperman36
12-06-2013, 10:29 PM
trashin the mancave and rebuilding it

hq2
12-06-2013, 10:45 PM
May try some pike fishing on the Charles on Sunday. Got some frozen (whole) smelts, have located a reliable supply of baitable-sized fallfish too. Who knows, might even catch something on my last trip out.

piemma
12-07-2013, 06:25 AM
Finish emptying the boat house. Having foam insulation blown in Wednesday but I'm leaving for Cleveland Monday so I HAVE to finish emptying it this weekend. UGH!!! Why do I have so much junk?

Swimmer
12-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Helping the wife set up for her last show of the season Saturday morning at E.B. high school. Higgie is stopping by after that. Yard work is just about done. Leaving composting area for next spring. Christmas shopping has been done for almost two weeks. Start the wood stove tonight. May spread lime tomorrow on whole yard.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Saltheart
12-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Next project is the bathroom sink. Finally got a faucet I liked and a fancy drain (spring loaded or something). Now that I have all the components it looks like that project (which will finish the overall bathroom upgrade) is on the schedule.

Today eat some Chinese and maybe a couple of beers. Tomorrow watch the Pats early afternoon. They should win but God knows this year! :)

Go Pats

:patshelmet: