View Full Version : Coats for Kids at my work!!

N.ShoreFisher
12-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to let you guys know about a great charity that my work, Jordan's Furniture is taking part in. If any of you can help, it would be great....no money or time required. Shout out to Nightfighter for the reminder!

Jordan’s sponsors the 2013 Coats For Kids program
All five store locations and Distribution Center will serve as donation drop-off centers.

Jordan’s Furniture is proud to once again sponsor the Coats For Kids program. The service initiative is aimed at collecting and donating gently-used, quality winter garments for both children and adults of families in need. Winter garment donations will be accepted at all Jordan's Furniture locations, Jordan’s Taunton Distribution Center, and all Anton’s Cleaners locations until January 12, 2014.

Distribution partners include The Salvation Army, The Wish Project, Jumpstart, Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless, Rosie’s Place, MASSCAP, BU Medical Center’s Outreach Van, Community Giving Tree, and many others. Donated items are provided to families in need in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. SPECIAL CHALLENGE FOR STUDENTS! Students can get involved with Coats for Kids, too. Jordan's Furniture will reward those schools that drum up the most support. A $1,200 prize will be awarded to the 1st place elementary school and the 1st place middle school, along with a select number of tickets to the Tempurpedic IMAX 3D Theater.

Schools can register online at www.antons.com/cfk. (NOTE: School prize awarded in the form of a Jordan’s gift card and in the form of theater passes.)

N.ShoreFisher
01-01-2014, 02:53 PM
bump

JohnR
01-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Cool - we might put some in - my kids grows out of them faster than we can buy them.