View Full Version : 9/11 first responders

Sea Dangles
01-13-2014, 09:01 AM
A real black eye on the first responders who have committed fraud to collect disability money in NYC. Some legitimate claims had been delayed to get in line behind those who would like a payday for made up symptoms that supposedly resulted from the stress associated with this tragedy. If ever the firing squad was a viable option,this would be the time.

Swimmer
01-13-2014, 10:29 AM
A real black eye on the first responders who have committed fraud to collect disability money in NYC. Some legitimate claims had been delayed to get in line behind those who would like a payday for made up symptoms that supposedly resulted from the stress associated with this tragedy. If ever the firing squad was a viable option,this would be the time.

I have to agree whole heartedly on this. I have known to many people who suffered real serious injuries that came back on the job and many other individuals who suffered minor injuries and went and found the right doctor and went out on disabilty. Of course the town fathers who have to approve and forward that approval to the retirement board in actuallity probably new the claim wasn't completey legit and just wanted to get rid of the person.

I wouldn't want to be a cop held on bail and sent to Riker's Island

justplugit
01-13-2014, 11:33 AM
Yes SD, a black eye. What a shame, the few rotten apples that spoil the bunch.
I am sure there are those who do suffer after effects, but those who don't and milk it have no shame.