View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
02-21-2014, 08:08 AM
Whats up for the weekend?

Not talking with lawyers on how to split 400mil for the S-B Pool :wall:

I am getting ready for PlugFest 2014 (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=85135) which is next weekend

Remember the Plum Island Surfcasters Show (http://www.plumislandsurfcasters.org/)is this weekend on Saturday.

Work, work, work.

So what's up for the weekend?

BigFish
02-21-2014, 08:26 AM
Angie and I are figuring out how to spend our Powerball windfall.......guess we will split it in half and go hog wild?? $1 for her and $1 for me??:jump1:

Ummmm.....need a haircut, working in the shop on some pluggage, celebrate the Olympics ending and start looking forward to the return of NHL hockey!!!!! Stack one more cord of wood!

MakoMike
02-21-2014, 08:33 AM
SSDD :(

hardcore from shore
02-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Continue to enjoy fine South Florida weather with lots of walks and bird watching.
Will be hard to beat the Indian River Slam I got last weekend from shore/ docks and piers in Jensen Beach. Redfish, Seatrout and Snook. All on 1/4 ounce lead heads (1 with cocahoe, last 2 with Gulp Shrimp (may have to try that for stripers). redfish 16 inches, trout 24 and snook 27, just under the 27 to 32 slot. All good fights on my schoolie gear. Also caught a LOT of Ladyfish. Great aerial fights with those, especially at 24 inches each. They come up like rockets when hooked and tail walk like crazy.

jredfly
02-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Going up to Plum Island Show. Going to hit the Agawam diner on the way up for breakfast. :jump1:

ThrowingTimber
02-21-2014, 09:35 AM
Nice to see someone catching them up! Nice slam, hardcore!!

Fri: work and
Building(ahem assisting with building) a prototype Trebuchet for youngest daughters science class. She wants it to launch those hi bounce rubber balls, I want it to shoot golf balls :vamp: I want it built 3-4 feet tall she wants it 15 inches tall :( Imagine a 15 inch tall mid evil siege weapon

Sat:
Headed to new beffah to see charlie and the guys at cms (I'm giving a Loomis a sex change from spinning to conventional), swinging by the bears den for their show need bucktail, Meeting eddie and the guys for wings at hooters for the big guys birthday.

Sunday:
stuff

RickBomba
02-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Tonight pick out an undermount sink.

Tomorrow, check on the tile and make some last minute preps.

I'm still trying to recover all of the data that Jess corrupted with downloading a free ringrtone maker. The virus corrupted my windows, my backup drive, and everything else on the computer.

$700 later, I have a new tower and need to try to get back the stuff on the old hard drive. I think I'm just going to take it out of the old machine, install it in the new tower and boot it in safe mode.

Other than that, we close on the house on Tuesday.

Oh yeah, I haven't slept walked or eaten in a week. I've lost about 15 pounds. Feels great!

bassballer
02-21-2014, 12:59 PM
heading out to Stevens pass in Washington. 101" in 8 days. Ill be in the white room until tuesday!!!!!

ProfessorM
02-21-2014, 04:13 PM
Bears Den fly show sat. Plug finishing rest of waking hours this weekend.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Linesider82
02-21-2014, 04:48 PM
heading out to Stevens pass in Washington. 101" in 8 days. Ill be in the white room until tuesday!!!!!

awesome! enjoy

Hookedagain
02-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Work tonight, split wood and work in the shop tomorrow and going to the Springfield sport show at the Big E on Sunday.

Higgie
02-21-2014, 07:56 PM

So jealous

Swimmer
02-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Painting..........eating. getting firewood squared away for the last cold push of winter. Finish reading a Salinger biography and try to figure out which book he (Salinger) wrote I am going to read first, probably Catcher and then the short stories. Finish bottle darter master for the future.

flyvice11787
02-22-2014, 06:25 AM
Headed to JSS Surfday. Working tomorrow.

Guppy
02-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Plum isl. And everywhere in between today. Visit bud in Brant Rock on Sunday, I may be his stern man this spring setting the pots,,, over the hill gang! :biglaugh:

5/0
02-22-2014, 08:40 AM
Sat:
Headed to new beffah to see charlie and the guys at cms (I'm giving a Loomis a sex change from spinning to conventional

Sounds sexy,can't wait to see her!

Just going to take it all in this weekend, my son is home from college and my daughter turns 15...man where did the time go.

Rob Rockcrawler
02-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Having a sausage making party with the neighbors today. Uncover and restack firewood tomorrow. This winter blows!!!

Rappin Mikey
02-22-2014, 11:16 AM
A sausage party to remember! Sweet