View Full Version : Senator Josh Miller RI -D - tells 2a supporter to go #^&#^&#^&#^& themself

ThrowingTimber
03-25-2014, 02:45 PM
http://youtu.be/Zo98fDcFbtc

JohnR
03-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Oooh - heard about it have not seen it yet.

News reports say the guy had to be tossed but perhaps that rep should be tossed as well.

tysdad115
03-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Of the people, for the people...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
03-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Not a very professional response but based on that video alone I'd guess he was being a major asshat...

Half-rank trying to provoke and make some Internet news for people to circulate on FB.

-spence

JohnR
03-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Guy has one helluva show:

Illuminati
Secret Societies
New World Order
The Occult
Biblical Prophecy
Aliens AND UFOs

BUUUTTTTT

He is a US citizen and should not addressed that way.

BTW - On an unrelated note - Lewis Skolnick has been found!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aeF1Vhzaeck/UQnxO4lKlkI/AAAAAAAAGc0/1ajSxMIqBqc/s1600/SMCARRADINE2.jpg

Nebe
03-25-2014, 06:47 PM
I think I'm moving to Montana

spence
03-25-2014, 07:02 PM
"At the end of a press conference in which I participated, an individual representing a website notorious for conspiracy theories started berating members of the coalition and intimidating elderly veterans, members of the clergy and victims of violence.

"It quickly became a highly charged atmosphere, which required the presence of the Capitol Police. The individual in question is not new to the State House and is known for his aggressive and intimidating manner. He also was interrupting legitimate members of the media who were attempting to conduct interviews.

"After watching him antagonize an elderly veteran he swung his camera my way, which produced a very human and guttural reaction. I respect both the Second Amendment and the First Amendment. It is important to note that the individual in question was physically removed from a committee room by the Capitol Police later that evening.

"Regardless of the emotions and atmosphere of the moment, it does not justify the language I used that day. Out of respect for the decorum of the State House and the constituents I represent, I offer my apologies."

Still not professional, but it looks likely the guy deserved it.

-spence

scottw
03-26-2014, 06:11 AM
Still not professional, but it looks likely the guy deserved it.

-spence

isn't that what the cops who beat Rodney King said?

RIROCKHOUND
03-26-2014, 06:50 AM
isn't that what the cops who beat Rodney King said?

Does anyone here NOT think this was a major troll by this guy?
Should he have lost it? NO, but I'd bet if he was acting like that on the pro-gun control side, he'd have gotten the same response.

ThrowingTimber
03-26-2014, 07:47 AM
He's been in office since 2006 and is running un-opposed in November. That is sad. That is no way for a RI Senator to behave.

I was not there, I had work that day but there are some folks that were there are saying Danny never:

"It quickly became a highly charged atmosphere, which required the presence of the Capitol Police. The individual in question is not new to the State House and is known for his aggressive and intimidating manner. He also was interrupting legitimate members of the media who were attempting to conduct interviews.

"After watching him antagonize an elderly veteran he swung his camera my way, which produced a very human and guttural reaction. I respect both the Second Amendment and the First Amendment. It is important to note that the individual in question was physically removed from a committee room by the Capitol Police later that evening."

Anyhow Josh Miller (anti 2a)owns the following business' if you're inclined to stop visiting them: 121, hot club and trinity brew house

JohnR
03-26-2014, 07:51 AM
He's been in office since 2006 and is running un-opposed in November. That is sad. That is no way for a US Senator to behave.
Unopposed is sad. BTW - RI State Senator - Not US Senator ;)

Anyhow Josh Miller (anti 2a)owns the following business' if you're inclined to stop visiting them: 121, hot club and trinity brew house

Hadn't visited them before - certainly won't now

ThrowingTimber
03-26-2014, 07:52 AM
I'm still on my first cup of coffee, the ar15.com guys and gals killed his bookface and yelp ratings/reviews. The little troll deserves it!

Nebe
03-26-2014, 07:57 AM
Trinity brewhouse is a holy shrine that shall be exempt from all misgivings.

Let the RIIPA flow like water from the spring... :love:

Rockport24
03-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Looks like I won't be visiting trinity after the RISSA show this year!

RIROCKHOUND
03-26-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm still on my first cup of coffee, the ar15.com guys and gals killed his bookface and yelp ratings/reviews. The little troll deserves it!

Vic:
Do you think his response would have been the same if the guy was a 'gun confiscation' advocate acting like that?

Sounds like the guy had a pretty visceral reaction to a douche. it happens to all of us.

And Trinity could be the center of Facisim, I'm still drinking Russian stout (coincidence... hmm...)

tysdad115
03-26-2014, 03:33 PM
When the anti's are intolerant and uneducated they deserve it back at them and this is how they respond? Granted I wouldn't want the interviewer representing my 2A rights but was this a "professional" gov't response? No , just another typical lifer in the system..him and everyone like him deserve to be fired, tear it down and start over.

RIROCKHOUND
03-26-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm not defending him, but by lifer, you mean 60 year old successful business owner who was elected in 2006, right?

tysdad115
03-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Just politicians in general , yes sir.

spence
03-26-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't remember the outrage when Cheney said the same in 2004...from the VP to a Senator no doubt.

-spence

Swimmer
03-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Looks like I won't be visiting trinity after the RISSA show this year!

The "Trinity" is akin to a church in my book.

JohnR
03-26-2014, 08:12 PM
So, in order to get both birds, go hoist a pint while wearing a 2A shirt :love:

Had not been there, maybe I only need to boycott 2 of 3.

That said - if I go camping this weekend the scouts are shooting skeet ;) and the adults will of course need to make sure everything is, uhh, functional.