View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
04-11-2014, 06:32 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Get stuff done! For the first time in whenever no major plans!

Clean gear?

Sleep?

So what's up for the weekend?

Stewie
04-11-2014, 06:48 AM
Trout day in Rhody.

iamskippy
04-11-2014, 06:56 AM
Trout day in Rhody.

Indeed, wonder if i will run into you all this year Stew :jump1:

Paint more plugs - Epoxy more plugs.. :wall::smash:

bart
04-11-2014, 07:03 AM
This week has been unreal. Working and living in Gansett is a dream come true...

Going to see a band from my hometown Brothers McCann playing with Martin Sexton up in Salisbury tonight. Should be a nice, relaxing sit down show...

Sat and Sun- working at the hotel for a few hrs in the am and then poking around some backwaters :)

Hookedagain
04-11-2014, 07:47 AM
Trying to fix the electric dog fence this morning...that should be a blast! Moving a motorcycle with Skip this afternoon and baseball practice tonight. Opening day of baseball in the morning and relaxing Sat night. Working Sunday.

The Iceman 6
04-11-2014, 08:08 AM
First weekend I can remember with no hockey. Probably bring the dog on a nice hike. Get spring fishing gear ready.

spinncognito
04-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Saturday- Packing

Sunday Morning- Flying out to Baltimore and hopping on a Cruise Ship for Seven Days.

Sunday Afternoon- Going to the Sports Bar on the ship and bribing the bartender to make sure the first two Bruins Playoff Games are going to be on!

The rest of the cruise- Wearing all the hometown jerseys and talking sports with all the Ravens/Orioles/Capitals fans.

Will be scouting the waters of the Chesapeke for signs of stripers. Saw a few all out frenzies when I took this same cruise in Early November last year.

Fly Rod
04-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Saturday- Packing

Sunday Morning- Flying out to Baltimore and hopping on a Cruise Ship for Seven Days.

Sunday Afternoon- Going to the Sports Bar on the ship and bribing the bartender to make sure the first two Bruins Playoff Games are going to be on!

The rest of the cruise- Wearing all the hometown jerseys and talking sports with all the Ravens/Orioles/Capitals fans.

Will be scouting the waters of the Chesapeke for signs of stripers. Saw a few all out frenzies when I took this same cruise in Early November last year.

Great!!....Enjoy...:)

hq2
04-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Gonna try sneaking over to Wachusett for a few hours. Located a
good source of small yellow perch for bait, and am looking forward to
livelining them for lakers. (Of course, thought I had some pike bait
last week, went to spot to catch some (bait), and got nada!).

JackK
04-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Saturday- Packing

Have an awesome time Spinn!!!

RickBomba
04-11-2014, 10:59 AM
On call for the weekend.

Tomorrow gym, then clean the yard.

Sunday powerwash the house and deck.

jredfly
04-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Lacrosse and baseball with the kids most of the weekend.

Watch next Game of Thrones episode.

Try and get an 8 mile run in.

See if I have anything left over to clean up the yard and do a burn. :smokin:

flyvice11787
04-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Working tomorrow off on Sunday. Plan on the first trip or 2 of the new season. Fingers crossed that the fish are there.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BigFish
04-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Breakfast with the wife and Bruins game with my son Nate! Tomorrow night chill! Sunday.....get yak ready for a Monday splash, ready freshwater gear, work on mucho pluggage, afternoon fire in yard and a few beers!:uhuh:

5/0
04-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Well last weekend I unveiled the camper for the up coming year and found complete damage...
We had a adjuster come by for an evaluation and he has told is us it's a total loss...

So needless to say I will be camper hunting for the next few weeks.

jonserfish
04-12-2014, 05:19 AM
Well last weekend I unveiled the camper for the up coming year and found complete damage...
We had a adjuster come by for an evaluation and he has told is us it's a total loss...

So needless to say I will be camper hunting for the next few weeks.

weather or vermit?

5/0
04-12-2014, 06:21 AM
weather or vermit?

Water damage.

Bronko
04-12-2014, 07:36 AM
Damn Bob. That sucks, how old was it? Any idea how or why?

5/0
04-12-2014, 07:59 AM
7 yo, the first seem on the front, go figure I put a brand new 30' X 40' tarp on it,
I don't understand how it happened but the adjuster said it probably happened before I covered it up for the winter season.
It had brought us years of entertainment and good times,what a disappointment it is to see it in its currant condition.
But I'm optimistic will find another one.

goosefish
04-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Caught some largemouths today. Then helped some alewives over the main street dam. Watching Thomas the train right now with son. Tomorrow, watch my step son play soccer, mulch the beds.

piemma
04-13-2014, 03:23 AM
7 yo, the first seem on the front, go figure I put a brand new 30' X 40' tarp on it,
I don't understand how it happened but the adjuster said it probably happened before I covered it up for the winter season.
It had brought us years of entertainment and good times,what a disappointment it is to see it in its currant condition.
But I'm optimistic will find another one.

Keep your chin up Bob. At least you were smart enough to have insurance. I know some folks we don't insure their campers because it sits all winter. "What can happen???" Now they know.

5/0
04-13-2014, 05:58 AM
Keep your chin up Bob. At least you were smart enough to have insurance. I know some folks we don't insure their campers because it sits all winter. "What can happen???" Now they know.

Thanks Paul, yesterday we went to 2 dealerships and couldn't find any solid leads,after that we went to visit a private sale.I felt bad for this guy,he had this camper for 2 years and used it once his wife left him / cheated on him and so I already felt bad for the guy.
So with that being said, I'm looking at the camper it has a nice layout and it was super clean and then I find some serious water damage on his...
I had to walk away from it.
His head was spinning just like mine was from the week before.

But thank you I'm sure we'll find something.

keeperreaper
04-14-2014, 07:40 AM
Good luck in your search.