View Full Version : Weekend Plans - Eastah Eddition.

JohnR
04-18-2014, 06:51 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Observing Easter with some family. Getting ready for kid week.

Web Site Work :love:

So what's up for the Weekend?

Happy Easter

& Happy Passover for those of the tribe :btu:

Swimmer
04-18-2014, 07:11 AM
Following the bunny around

Visiting the fam

Putting hooks on finished lures

Fertilizing the lawn after I find all the eggs

Dream about the big one thats waiting for me
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

5/0
04-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Working today, son is coming home for Eastah going to watch the B's tonight Saturday get the house feady for the outlaws on Sunday.

tysdad115
04-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Tyler got invited to shoot for Old Colony in the Eastern MA High Power rifle match at Reading Rifle and Revolver, so we are heading up there to watch him. It's a 3 week match so the next two we'll be up there also. He's shooting 308 at 200 yards off hand against older kids with more experience, but he's looking forward to it. Should be a great time.

JamesJet
04-18-2014, 07:45 AM
Getting stuff around the house done, hopefully chase some trout with my son. Then having a small Easter on Sunday, just the family, and overall just getting ready for a baby! Wife is scheduled with #3 Tuesday!!!!

ThrowingTimber
04-18-2014, 08:12 AM
Nice good luck with your shoot Ty! Aim small, miss small!

Heading down to "God's waiting room" with the family.

tysdad115
04-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Getting stuff around the house done, hopefully chase some trout with my son. Then having a small Easter on Sunday, just the family, and overall just getting ready for a baby! Wife is scheduled with #3 Tuesday!!!!
Congrats to you and your family my friend!

piemma
04-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Yard work. Boat cleaning and maybe a run up river to see if we have any new arrivals. Easter at Sister-in-laws with about 1000 people.
I making an antipasto with 3 pounds of roasted red peppers 2 pounds of provolone and 1 pound each of hard salami and Italian ham, basil, olive oil, garlic, etc.

ivanputski
04-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Spent Last weekend prepping for my uncle's funeral, spending this weekend prepping for my grandfathers funeral. I swear this winter just wont stop kicking in the balls.

I am looking forward to trout fishing with my father in the morning just to get my mind clear a bit. I would always go opening day with my grandfather... this year its in his memory.

Didnt mean to drag the mood down in here, but hey... thats what im doing this weekend.

Tell the people you care about that you love them while they are here, and stop being "too busy" to stop by and see them or at least call.

The Dad Fisherman
04-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Working he Easter Egg hunt in town with the troop, the off to moms for Easter visit. The Sunday Easter dinner with the in-laws

Stewie
04-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Been going to the first battle reenactment in Lexington for years. They've pussified it this year, no ladders no packages et.c. It was fun for years. We will be staying home hiding under the bed now. I remember when having fun with a bunch of friends was a good thing. Not allowed anymore. :(

RickBomba
04-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Naked Easter at the Bomba compound tomorrow.

Sunday stain the deck and spread some mulch.

striperman36
04-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Start the Easter Break College visit roadshow. 4 colleges 6 days. Great vacation

massbassman
04-18-2014, 11:51 AM
Picked up my new custom GSB1081L from CMS today. They did a beautiful job... cant wait to try it out. B's tonight with beers.Twins practices for baseball and softball Sat. Easter brunch at my Mom's Sun. Make a BJ's run in there somewhere for our Marathon party Mon. BOSTON STRONG!!!

BigFish
04-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Ta-night...Bruins! Ta-morrow...breakfast with the wife and working on pluggage...afternoon fire and some beers! Sunday.....turkey dinner at home and the Bruins!:uhuh:

Got Stripers
04-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Going to enjoy the warmer weather, play some golf, if I get he boat back tomorrow get some cleaning in and get some gear back in. Maybe spool up some fresh braid on a few reels and finally actually take a minute to inventory some terminal tackle.

Hookedagain
04-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Working today, when I get home in the morning I amsplitting woo. Baseball with the boy and the going to take out the dirtbike and let the boy ride. Easter dinner Sunday and spending time with the family.

WESTPORTMAFIA
04-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Key Largo for a week. I'll try to bring the warm weather back with me!

fishbones
04-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Key Largo for a week. I'll try to bring the warm weather back with me!

I didn't think you took vacations. Have fun!

P-Bruins game with the kid tonight, bottom painting the boat tomorrow morning, soccer game tomorrow afternoon then out for beers. Taking mom out for lunch on Easter, then finding somewhere to watch the B's.

JackK
04-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Fishing... Somewhere. Easter should keep the crowds down!

ProfessorM
04-18-2014, 07:32 PM
going down cape to start interior trim Sat. Sunday church and Easter meal at mom in laws.

MHandelsman
04-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Nothing says Happy Easter like tiling the bathroom floor... Which is exactly what I'll be doing prior to my little guys first Easter egg hunt. Happy Easter to all

Jenn
04-18-2014, 08:35 PM
Hoping to sneak away and wet a line in the freshwater in the morning. Old line and all....complete slacker style. Grocery shopping, cooking, visit inlaws, fundraiser/benefit tomorrow night, cook sundee morning to take to folks for Easter lunch, come home, crash, feel guilty for not cleaning house, start last minute major house cleaning scramble for house guest arriving this week.....damn I am tired already! HAHA! Maybe mess around in the garden if I find time....

Linesider82
04-19-2014, 12:03 AM
Tyler got invited to shoot for Old Colony in the Eastern MA High Power rifle match at Reading Rifle and Revolver, so we are heading up there to watch him. It's a 3 week match so the next two we'll be up there also. He's shooting 308 at 200 yards off hand against older kids with more experience, but he's looking forward to it. Should be a great time.

Good luck Tyler!! If he wins, I'll build plug of his choice. Most importantly have fun.

Raven
04-19-2014, 05:19 AM
installing my winch in the fish- mobile
(last years project that never got finished "first")
yard work ....moving things around
ordered some new chase lounge's from cali
hope to try them out if they arrive today
if all goes well ....some trout fishing

JohnR
04-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Spent Last weekend prepping for my uncle's funeral, spending this weekend prepping for my grandfathers funeral. I swear this winter just wont stop kicking in the balls.

I am looking forward to trout fishing with my father in the morning just to get my mind clear a bit. I would always go opening day with my grandfather... this year its in his memory.

Didnt mean to drag the mood down in here, but hey... thats what im doing this weekend.

Tell the people you care about that you love them while they are here, and stop being "too busy" to stop by and see them or at least call.

Sorry to hear this. Would love to go back and spend more time with mine.

johnny ducketts
04-19-2014, 10:37 AM
Hiding eggs for the kiddos, yard work, just waiting for awesome ham dinner on Sunday!

tysdad115
04-19-2014, 04:12 PM
Good luck Tyler!! If he wins, I'll build plug of his choice. Most importantly have fun.

Thanks! This is his first time competing but he shot ok today. Two more weeks to go.