View Full Version : the governor is at it again!!!

FishermanTim
05-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Or should I say he's away from it again!

Gov. Patrick, in a bold and well planned move, knowing that he will be driven out of office soon, is taking ANOTHER taxpayer vacation.

I wanted to give the guy a fair shake, hoping that he could do better than his predecessor, but I was wrong....DEAD WRONG!

In all honesty, I can't recall one good thing he has done for the state since he got elected.....twice!

If there was ever a more resounding reason/excuse for someone to be "physically" removed from office, it would only be "Slick" Willy Lantigua. He has driven the state from the top of the crop states to the toilet bowl and all he can do is duck, dodge and whine that it's not his fault.

I would be willing to bet he skipped town because he doesn't have any answer for the state's failing infrastructure, something he has been well aware of since he first took office, and did nothing about!

I'm getting fed up with his lame-arse idiotic breed of politics that claims the prize but passes the blame whenthey are responsible for both!!!

OK, I'm done for now.....

tysdad115
05-15-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm getting fed up with his lame-arse idiotic breed of politics
And how about the nimrod voters in this sh!thole state that voted him in again. Looking at the concentration of blue in the "metropolitan" areas ...those who abuse the system get out and vote ,but won't get up and go to work. Then theres the moonbats in the surrounding areas of the city ..but they're a whole nother problem.

Fly Rod
05-15-2014, 07:32 PM
I think they spent all that infrastructure money about $26 mil on our bridge to no where....and another 12 mil to temporary fix the drawbridge and do a study to replace in the next 5 years

The Dad Fisherman
05-15-2014, 09:13 PM
They just built a new Groveland/Haverhill bridge that opened this year and they have started construction on a new bridge on I 95 over the Merrimack River.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jackbass
05-16-2014, 02:23 AM
They have done a pile of bridge paint jobs. Contractor out of Illinois I beleive won the bid.

Raven
05-16-2014, 05:44 AM
buildin bridges before filling the potholes

buckman
05-16-2014, 06:15 AM
Ma spends 72k per mile on administrative cost . Had enough ?????

Raider Ronnie
05-16-2014, 06:33 AM
Ma spends 72k per mile on administrative cost . Had enough ?????

Almost as efficient as the MBTA or the USPS !

striperman36
05-16-2014, 05:13 PM
the guv is a douche. I'm not see anyone different on the on ramp though. Martha Coakley? Baker? Baker forward funded most of the Big Dig, my great grandson will be pay for that

FishermanTim
05-16-2014, 05:25 PM
I only hope I will be able to keep saving for my retirement, at which point I will leave this state and move elsewhere.

the only problem is that like gthe flu or some other disease, the POS's that voted people like Patrick in are spreading across the country. You know the type: They want it all, they are more than willing to give YOUR $$ to some illegal alien on perpetual welfare, and they want YOU to pay for their kids, and their kid's basturd children to go to the best schools so that they can keep the "gravy train" in the family!

All I know is that when the sh*t hits the fan, I'll be holding a Democrap in front of me for protection!

PaulS
05-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Does your insurance include an EAP?

FishermanTim
09-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Boy, it must be great to be our governor?
You work short hours, if you work at all.
You get great pay and all the benefits you could want.
You get to go on great "trade missions" to exoctic locations, where we don't have any reason to trade!

Our mighty local leader is going on ANOTHER vacation....err, I mean trade mission to Europe.

Exactly what will we be trading with Denmark, the UK and France???

I can only imagine what he will be doing there, but he is our Democrap governor and can do no wrong.

Just another vacation that will cost us $150,000.000+

BigBo
09-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Yesterday, when they put his feet to the fire, he admitted that no jobs were created because of his "trade missions" over seas. He is building "relationships" that are good for businesses.
Really? :smash: He's just seeing how much of our money he can burn through before exiting office. That's all these trips amount to; tax payer funded vacations. :wall:

buckman
09-05-2014, 01:26 PM
The turd has been looking at a possible presidential run . Lol

Raven
09-05-2014, 04:39 PM
i mean... someone has to keep up with
the Kardashians .....:love:

The Dad Fisherman
09-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Exactly what will we be trading with Denmark, the UK and France???

Danish, crumpets, and croissants.....I'm getting bored with Dunks

Raven
09-06-2014, 10:45 AM
dont del
he no dah Livah

he's got arrows and ah golden quiva
he so bad he make me shiva

send him some titlest balls
OHHHHH BAMA be comin to town

so ya bett-ah watch out
better not pout ->VOTE