View Full Version : LEDGERUNNER><><

Clammer
05-18-2014, 11:50 AM
bOB,

Today is a typlical [yahoo] Sunday .SOOOOOOOOOOO ya dress like a YAHOO ...... have a late breakfast .
Go fish in the middle of Yahoos / no one pays attention /cuz ya dress like a yahoo .......... & ya smoke on a Ledgerunner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Is there any color but YELLOW ><>:fishin:

Finaddict
05-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Nice ...

Slipknot
05-18-2014, 06:08 PM
what do you mean yahoo? I dress like that :gf:

and the other color for ledgerunners is SMOKE

Jackbass
05-18-2014, 06:24 PM
If Ron (pigpen) Mckernan were alive you might be his twin;)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Clammer
05-18-2014, 06:36 PM
JB I,m not really sure if I,m alive ><><><:confused:

Guppy
05-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Mr. Clammer we've never met but I can tell you that stiper has better taste in color than you. Just my opinion :devil2:

iamskippy
05-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Mr. Clammer we've never met but I can tell you that stiper has better taste in color than you. Just my opinion :devil2:

He has yellow in his shirt and i have spoken with clammer several times hes a snappy dresser.

nightfighter
05-18-2014, 07:46 PM
what do you mean yahoo? I dress like that :gf:

and the other color for ledgerunners is SMOKE

I still have blues, cranberry, and whites too!

Guppy
05-18-2014, 08:05 PM
He has yellow in his shirt and i have spoken with clammer several times hes a snappy dresser.

Ok, if you say so

Skip, I'm thinking tog trip Tuesday , Fairhaven, make up for getting blown out of tog fest,,, you're welcome if n your free

denis
05-19-2014, 06:51 AM
Please don"t wear that shirt on the boat,you will get it all full of blood,
and my sun glasses are'n dark enought.

Lets fish this week.

JohnR
05-19-2014, 06:59 AM
Yellow walkin' backwards?

Clammer
05-19-2014, 08:30 AM
Denis ,
yeah , gettin ready , freezer is on & some bait is in it .:fishin:

Got Stripers
05-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Clammer you are always a fashion statement:). I finally got out yesterday (sick day) for the first time and the 1 foot or less in the bay (where do they get their info) forced me to the westport river.

Popped in to say hello to Mike at M&D's on a mid morning lazy day start and grabbed just a small amount of crabs. You remember the spot you almost got us killed by the nut job with the crossbow, well let's just say my thumb is raw. Was a 22" fish every cast until the weather looked like I better run. I love the GPS driven Minn Kota IPilot, to set that to station holding and to be able to go to the back of the boat and send pin point casts in without fear of drifting into trouble is the absolute balls. The ticket with the ripping current was a 3/4oz Kalin Ultimate Jig head and my 6" half jerk in smoke holigraphic glittter; one of my all time favorite colors.

Picked up some Tog early anchored up at the mouth on the turn, with one keeper to look forward to eating some night this week. With all the hickory shad jumping around that spot, there has to be some pigs in the mix soon.

Surprised I've only had a couple serious inquiries on the Ledge Runner Business sale, but no offer's I'd consider at this time. Plenty of stock so if anyone is running low, especially the larger baits, I'll make you a really good deal on bulk. I poured a ton of the 7" split tails, 9" and 13" jerk baits for the last MSBA show which was a bust for me, so if you need some rubber let me know. I have had an ad running in OTW and Craigs List but no takers yet.

Clammer
05-20-2014, 11:19 AM
Bob, gotta be alot of fish there , if your doing that in the daytime .................... yeah the worse thing about there is trying to keep ya boat in position . But I,m not about to by a GPS controlled electric motor .

I,d like to take a trip there except the cops there are R O Y A L ass-holes :smash:

Got Stripers
05-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Bob, gotta be alot of fish there , if your doing that in the daytime .................... yeah the worse thing about there is trying to keep ya boat in position . But I,m not about to by a GPS controlled electric motor .

I,d like to take a trip there except the cops there are R O Y A L ass-holes :smash:

Yeah that was an expensive night, cost you a big speeding ticket and I guess I was lucky to just come out of it with the trouble of dealing with the slashed tire at the ramp. I suspect the big girls if there will be had after dark, might look for a good tide to get some tog at the mouth waiting on dark and try for some bigger fish.

Clammer
05-20-2014, 12:31 PM
just about 1 hour & i have the tide I want //but not this wind :smash:

piemma
05-20-2014, 01:11 PM
just about 1 hour & i have the tide I want //but not this wind :smash:

Fun ride from Conimicut Light to Warwick Light. SLOPPY!!!:fury:

Clammer
05-20-2014, 02:23 PM
thank the weatherman :smash:

Got Stripers
05-20-2014, 03:29 PM
The marine forecast don't ever seem close to me, the local TV forecasters aren't that bad, why is it these marine forecasts are so far off? That of course is one of the reasons I like going out of Westport, especially this time of year with warmer water pulling fish into the river.