View Full Version : AHHHH!!

capesams
07-01-2003, 11:42 AM
it's killin me...working on a second floor addition over looking nauset[north] beach, not a ripple on the ocean, cool, sun, boats going by one after another, someone please shoot me.:( I'm suffering haveing to watch this all day.

Karl F
07-01-2003, 05:31 PM
Steve, give us a wave when ya see the hilton go by, sometime Thursday afternoon. I'll be deliverin' it out there for wife and daughter to enjoy the holiday, (whatsthat?).
Seriously though, thats gotta kill ya, lookin' out there all day and trying to work!

capesams
07-01-2003, 06:31 PM
you ain't chittin, look right over 10[posts] only one camper there today.

Raven
07-02-2003, 09:38 PM
you deserve hazardous duty pay now...torture and the price goes up

capesams
07-03-2003, 11:16 AM
noon time report form swore eyes over looking shore road an beyond, o the joggers:bounce: :D . then came the coast guard helo makeing a lowwww fly by over the fish pier, people running for their lives. it's blowing a steady 20-25 with white caps on the ocean an thunder clouds comeing from the south. people on north beach hideing behind their campers because of blowing sand. cops flying by at 60 mph, speed limit 30. bumper to bumper trafic. boats on trailers by the dozen looking for ramps to use, parking at the boat yards are already full. all this an the weekend isn't here yet:eek:

Slipknot
07-03-2003, 11:35 AM
:eek: well I hope you make it home safe from work today.
Stay there.
You didn't miss much at the ditch this AM from 3:20-6 I got nada while you know who pulls in 2 -30 pounders:smash:
quality not quantity today, figures he pulls the only 2 fish there outta the rip.

just about time to hit the beachs at night

capesams
07-03-2003, 11:47 AM
hope you gave him a good twangin:laughs: