View Full Version : Prudence Ilsand

Duke41
07-02-2003, 10:31 PM
Hello all you Upper Bay fisherman. I will be on Prudence Island visiting the rents fo the next few days. Will be fishing in the early am. I was out their this morning at 5:30 ad ran into some schoolies in Potters Cove. Anyways If you see me stop by. Surfrunner is a Mako 241 with twin mercs. I will be fishing the Warwick Neck Patience Island area. Unless I see Calmmer or Megabyte Then I will just follow those two around the bay.:D Have a great 4yth everyone.

Clammer
07-02-2003, 11:51 PM
I,m fishing nites ,just got in/
I won,t be out tomorrow, r/e ===
probably not all weekend=let the yahoos have there fun,
what channel you going to be on =I,ll try you from the base unit

have a good time

Mike;) :cool:

Duke41
07-03-2003, 06:55 AM
Monitor 69. I will be night fishing Brenton Reef tonght if the wife lets me go. Will stop by the Newport Brodge on the way out. Head over to Beavertail if the fishing is not good at Brenton. I bet Potters Cove will be a nightmare for fishing this weekend.

MarkL
07-03-2003, 07:35 AM
I'm gonna be on Prudence visiting friends early the 4th and leaving the 5th sometime. I plan on hitting a few spots very early the morning of the 5th. I'm most likely gonna be shore bound.

I've got an old high school friend out there who introduced me to Striper fishing almost 12 years ago. Lost touch. His name is Eric. His parents got a house closer to the light house. Know him? I think he's got a single engine Bayliner. The guy knows his stuff.