View Full Version : Sierra Nevada Beer Camp 12pk

MikeD
07-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Just picked up a 12 pack. Sierra doing cooperative brews with some heavy hitting breweries. Russian River, Three Floyds, Bells, Ballast Pt., Firestone Walker and many more. Any of you guys picked one of these up? Look forward to sampling later tonight.

DZ
07-25-2014, 09:15 AM
Heard about it on Facebook - looking for it in Rhody.

flyvice11787
07-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Bar by me had them all on tap. Good stuff. For me the highlights were the Chico King w/ 3 Floyds and Yvan the Great w/ Russian River.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Clogston29
07-25-2014, 01:40 PM
missed out. apparently it went very quick, within a day at most stores from what i was told. no more being shipped, one time thing. may check one of the less popular stores in town just to see if they got it and noone noticed.

MikeD
07-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Bar by me had them all on tap. Good stuff. For me the highlights were the Chico King w/ 3 Floyds and Yvan the Great w/ Russian River.

Haha. Those were the first two I grabbed. I enjoyed them. Some fell a little flat. Might not be worth the price $28 for 12 pk.

One of you guys brought up the Limbo from Long Trail before. Was at a wedding reception at the brewery last friday and they had it on tap. Wow. Good stuff. Brewer also dragged out some samples of a farm house series they are doing. Very good. They are also out there in a mixed 12 pack to keep an eye out for.

Ian
07-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Haha. Those were the first two I grabbed. I enjoyed them. Some fell a little flat. Might not be worth the price $28 for 12 pk.

One of you guys brought up the Limbo from Long Trail before. Was at a wedding reception at the brewery last friday and they had it on tap. Wow. Good stuff. Brewer also dragged out some samples of a farm house series they are doing. Very good. They are also out there in a mixed 12 pack to keep an eye out for.

When that Limbo is fresh it's a delicious beer!

The Dad Fisherman
07-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Crap......I read this a couple of hours to late......just saw about a dozen bottles at a liquor store I just left. Gonna Have to go back and grab a bottle

Clogston29
08-29-2014, 02:19 PM
Found a 12 pack today!

flyvice11787
08-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Found a 12 pack today!

Nice score.