View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
07-25-2014, 08:06 AM
Work, Yard.

Work, work.

So what's up for the weekend?

ThrowingTimber
07-25-2014, 08:54 AM
Got out for the first time since June yesterday it was great to get out there :)

Picking up mom in Boston tomorrow evening, shes been in the old country since the last week of May.

Hopefully get a shot to get out again at some point :)

Guppy
07-25-2014, 11:11 AM
trip around Monomoy to Chatham yesterday did me in,,, other than a couple trips over the bridge to spend time with an old friend that is deathly ill, yard work, boat maintenance, rake up some necks and stones, beer,,, and more beer

RickBomba
07-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Hopefully making this my new baby by end of day.

Saturday and Sunday, maybe work around the house a little bit.

Hopefully be fishing again in two weeks. Been a long month.

Cool Beans
07-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Tonight, some fiberglass work, modifying my prototype outrigger pontoon mounts on the kayak and creating a mount for my small trolling motor.

Tomorrow early test drive on the incoming tide draggign tube and worms. May have "modify and repeat" throughout the weekend to ensure it works properly.

sounds like a good excuse to go fishing right?

:fishin::fishin:

Rockport24
07-25-2014, 02:12 PM
sounds cool - post it up when you are done!

finally gonna try to get back out there this weekend!

striperman36
07-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Retrieve the young man from 3 weeks at College. He appears to have learned to appreciate the company of coeds....

Work on the wonky electronics on the boat

Replace the Alternator decoupler in the Jeep

Drink the Heady procured on the trip retrieve the young man from the hills of VT

hq2
07-25-2014, 09:00 PM
Gonna try 'yak fishing in the Piscataqua on the New Hampshire side
tomorrow. Don't know if there are many stripers there now, but
might be some. Might try for sea bass too.

Definitely would like to see a Cool Beans photo post on the 'yak
with outriggers.

MakoMike
07-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Nothing much, probably just hang out with my daughter and her family for a while and do some housekeeping.

BigFish
07-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Cape Cod Cafe for pizza for the fist time last night!!! That was awesome!!! Met sunrise with the kayak this morning at a favorite local pond for some freshwater largie fishing....that was great! Had an American Bald Eagle drop out of the tree top not far from me at one point....that was amazing! Tonight a fire in the yard with a few peeps and a crock of my famous chili and some beers.....tomorrow......whatever!!:buds:

The Dad Fisherman
07-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Gonna try 'yak fishing in the Piscataqua on the New Hampshire side
tomorrow. Don't know if there are many stripers there now, but
might be some. Might try for sea bass too.

Definitely would like to see a Cool Beans photo post on the 'yak
with outriggers.

Be REAL friggin careful out there.....don't feel like reading about you in the paper on Monday.

The Piscataqua has the 3rd fastest currents in the country......it will catch you if you're not careful.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

jonserfish
07-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Be REAL friggin careful out there.....don't feel like reading about you in the paper on Monday.

The Piscataqua has the 3rd fastest currents in the country......it will catch you if you're not careful.

GOOD LOOKING OUT!

Sea Dangles
07-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Cape cod cafe is one of the few reasons to go to Brockton.
As long as you don' t pass the Lynwood cafe to get there.

5/0
07-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Cape cod cafe is one of the few reasons to go to Brockton.
As long as you don' t pass the Lynwood cafe to get there.
Cape Cod pizza is one of the only reasons to go to Rockvagas unless there's another agenda...

As for weekend plans,just got back from ME.
I wish I was still there, I was 15' from the ocean saw the rise of the sun every day,hit the Beach everyday,drank,ate real good, good food was the norm and met some real good people.
I'm glad I have a day and a half off before I put the nose back to the stone.
Still haven't fish the ditch in over a month, or any place for that matter...
Also when we got home we were greeted by a fellow neighbor to inform us that our direct neighbor had pasted this morning....sobering news to come home to,he had been battling cancer for three years.
He was a Vet.,Who knew a lot but said very little,but was spot on.

May God rest his soul and give his widow he strength to Carry on.

Hookedagain
07-27-2014, 06:12 PM
The weekend was all work.....fun work. Set 6 tree stands and 6 bait barrels with cameras pointed at them. Tons of work humping 1500 pounds of donuts, dog food, and molasses through the woods.....but its going to be worth it.

5/0
07-27-2014, 06:49 PM
The weekend was all work.....fun work. Set 6 tree stands and 6 bait barrels with cameras pointed at them. Tons of work humping 1500 pounds of donuts, dog food, and molasses through the woods.....but its going to be worth it.

Sound's like it ought to be bountiful Spud,what do you say we deep fry a rack or two of those ribs on the play off party,since this will be my last.

RickBomba
07-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Hopefully making this my new baby by end of day.

Saturday and Sunday, maybe work around the house a little bit.

Hopefully be fishing again in two weeks. Been a long month.

Her new name is "Augmentation." She's sitting in the driveway now. Be trailering again by the weekend.

5/0
07-28-2014, 08:22 PM
Her new name is "Augmentation." She's sitting in the driveway now. Be trailering again by the weekend.

Nice Ricky let's see some pic's!

Hookedagain
07-29-2014, 06:31 PM
Sound's like it ought to be bountiful Spud,what do you say we deep fry a rack or two of those ribs on the play off party,since this will be my last.

Sounds like a plan Bob. This is Jake's 12th birthday present....a bear hunt. I hope he shoots a bear and we will have a feast.

RickBomba
07-30-2014, 07:47 AM
Nice Ricky let's see some pic's!

It's further up in the thread. Installed the cable for the powerwinch last night. The POS came apart at the crimp where the hot wire meets the heavier gauged wire. Had to do some MacGyverying to get it back together.