View Full Version : Found Tackle Bag Today

bassinaround
07-29-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi Guys,

I don't post much but need to today. I was fishing the mainland side of the canal and while I was walking to a well known spot, I came across a tackle bag in plain sight right on the pathway. I did not see anyone around so I picked it up. If it is yours, please let me know. Provide a brief description of the bag and contents if you can. I did look through it to see if there was any contact information on it but did not find anything.

Slipknot
07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
That's nice of you to post this
I hope you find the rightful absent minded owner
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spinncognito
07-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi Guys,

I don't post much but need to today. I was fishing the mainland side of the canal and while I was walking to a well known spot, I came across a tackle bag in plain sight right on the pathway. I did not see anyone around so I picked it up. If it is yours, please let me know. Provide a brief description of the bag and contents if you can. I did look through it to see if there was any contact information on it but did not find anything.

Someone on the "other" site (SOL) posted in the Mass forum the he lost one there. Might want to take a look over there. Very nice of you to inquire!

Jackbass
07-29-2014, 08:01 PM
Nicely done

Kenai
07-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Hi Guys,

Probably not the same bag as I left it near the pier on the west side of sandwich marina on Jul 20. It was a green fanny pack full of gear. Thanks for posting.

WESTPORTMAFIA
07-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Since I haven't posted in a while... It probably belongs to a #^&#^&#^&#^&head so just keep it.

JohnR
07-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Hi Guys,

Dude - good luck finding the right owner

Since I haven't posted in a while... It probably belongs to a #^&#^&#^&#^&head so just keep it.

Do you mean you lost a bag? :rotf2:

bloocrab
07-30-2014, 09:10 AM
wow, what happened to that "family-friendly" website???

fishbones
07-30-2014, 09:21 AM
wow, what happened to that "family-friendly" website???

Newportmafia joined the site and family friendly went down the tubes.

bassinaround
07-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the reply guys. The owner of the bag sent me a message ID'ing the contents. Now I just need to arrange for the return.

jonserfish
07-30-2014, 09:35 AM
WELL DONE! FISHING KARMA SHOULD GET YOU A NEW PB

piemma
07-30-2014, 09:38 AM

That wasn't nice! FUNNY :rotf2: but not nice.:uhuh:

Necker1
07-30-2014, 10:36 AM
A great big thank you to bassinaround for finding my gear and being the honest man that he is!! I am sure that the fishing gods will reward him . Also thanks to JohnR for having a site where lost and confused souls can find their way. And also , thanks to MOST of rest you who realize that some of us have not quite reached perfection yet.

FishermanTim
07-30-2014, 11:48 AM
I don't know about you but I'm perfect....a perfect idiot that is!:biglaugh:

Got Stripers
07-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Wish there was a site like this back in the early 80's, when after a long night I left my tackle box next to the coin slot at the local car wash, it stayed while I drove home to crash. Was painful to replace all that gear, was a lot more than would fit in a plug bag for the canal.

Good for you both, nice ending, renews your faith in man.

bloocrab
07-30-2014, 01:48 PM
Newportmafia joined the site and family friendly went down the tubes.

:grins:,,,

WESTPORTMAFIA
07-30-2014, 02:02 PM
That wasn't nice! FUNNY :rotf2: but not nice.:uhuh:

That's just my #^&#^&#^&#^&ish sense of humor. I thought it might have belonged to Tony :)

WESTPORTMAFIA
07-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Dude - good luck finding the right owner

Do you mean you lost a bag? :rotf2:

Lmao

Necker1
07-30-2014, 02:21 PM
I deserve to have my cubes busted a little. Just grateful for the happy ending. Now if only I could remember where I dropped off the wife this morning. South Shore Plaza?? Doctor's office?? Oh well , she'll turn up too. Maybe I should start a new thread!

piemma
07-30-2014, 02:36 PM
That's just my #^&#^&#^&#^&ish sense of humor. I thought it might have belonged to Tony :)

Tony doesn't have a plug bag. All his stuff is in a backpack as is mine.
When you have 20 pounds of jigs and plugs in a pack you won't forget it.

Jackbass
07-30-2014, 02:59 PM
I deserve to have my cubes busted a little. Just grateful for the happy ending. Now if only I could remember where I dropped off the wife this morning. South Shore Plaza?? Doctor's office?? Oh well , she'll turn up too. Maybe I should start a new thread!

Next question where's my damn cell phone ;)