View Full Version : Brazil’s valley of beauties appeals for single men

JohnR
08-28-2014, 08:16 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/11060282/Brazils-valley-of-beauties-appeals-for-single-men.html

“I haven’t kissed a man for a long time. We all dream of falling in love and getting married.

“I haven’t kissed a man for a long time. We all dream of falling in love and getting married. But we like living here and don’t want to have to leave the town to find a husband. We’d like to get to know men who would leave their own lives and come to be a part of ours. But first they need to agree to do what we say and live according to our rules.”

Noiva do Cordeiro, which translates as Bride of the Lamb, has a reputation for its strong female community after its founder, Maria Senhorinha de Lima, settled in the town when she was branded an adulteress and exiled from her own church and home in 1891.

Single Guys - Follow the link:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/11060282/Brazils-valley-of-beauties-appeals-for-single-men.html

Liv2Fish
08-28-2014, 08:21 AM
I've changed my mind about where I want to retire!

justplugit
08-28-2014, 09:02 AM
LOL, aside from having to live there, what would be the difference. :grins:

Raven
08-28-2014, 02:35 PM
your not allowed in town on weekends

FishermanTim
08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
There's an episode of "The Outer Limits" where there is a town inhabited by women. They find a cryo-tube with a man in it and decide to thaw him out.

Unfortunately he cannot abide by the matriacal society and ends up being re-frozen because he is dangerous to their rules.

Read the article and tell me you really want to live in a town that is run by, ruled by, governed by women?
Keep in mind any man that "applies" will have to live by their strict rules.

Maybe they CAN get men to go there, but realize they were being considered nothing more than cattle (aka "beefcakes") and got out of dodge before they put the shackles on them?

PRBuzz
08-28-2014, 04:30 PM
Can I fish?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Guppy
08-28-2014, 06:30 PM
Can I fish?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

WESTPORTMAFIA
08-28-2014, 06:43 PM
That's where the sluts with std's are sent to live! That's why there are no dudes there! This is a trick. Don't be stupid!

Liv2Fish
08-28-2014, 06:50 PM
That's where the sluts with std's are sent to live! That's why there are no dudes there! This is a trick. Don't be stupid!

Yah but once you have it, what's the difference? As long as you can fish...

WESTPORTMAFIA
08-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Yah but once you have it, what's the difference? As long as you can fish...

Lol.

Nebe
08-28-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm sure those women post articles about all of the un married men in Provincetown and key west ;)

spence
08-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the castle Anthrax.

The Dad Fisherman
08-28-2014, 09:37 PM
Just what I need.....a whole town giving me their wrong phone number.....

The Dad Fisherman
08-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the castle Anthrax.

...and after the spankings :devil:

JackK
08-29-2014, 07:52 AM
Just what I need.....a whole town giving me their wrong phone number.....

lol!

fishbones
08-29-2014, 08:42 AM
"We’d like to get to know men who would leave their own lives and come to be a part of ours. But first they need to agree to do what we say and live according to our rules.”

I understand why they're having a hard time finding men. And I bet they don't shave down below either.

FishermanTim
08-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Maybe they are Birkenstock shareholders and hold their own Lilith-fairs every spring?

Can we get a printout of their "rules" beforehand?

I ain't signing nothin' without my lawyer being present!!!

Raven
08-29-2014, 08:10 PM
so what if you build a little LOVE SHACK

just outside of town limits .....:smokin:

Ed B
09-02-2014, 12:10 PM
"But first they need to agree to do what we say and live according to our rules.”

This is trouble!!!! RUN for your life!!!

buckman
09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
That's nothing you married guys are not doing already !!