View Full Version : Never buy breakaway clips again

Rob Rockcrawler
08-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Or tactical angler clips for that matter. Just clean out your truck like your going to trade it in like i did today. Didnt do a full inventory of what i found but the clips are around 50, swivels 25, ZB line rollers 2, VS line roller 1, 3 tip tops, about 30AAA batteries, 10 bucks in change and 2 supersized fries. Also took a rigged red gill hook passed the barb...

OLD GOAT
08-30-2014, 11:58 AM
This just means you're a skilled fisherman.

bloocrab
08-30-2014, 01:49 PM
Sucks when you find an old girlfriends' phone number in it....

Especially when you bought the truck after marrying your current wife...

nightfighter
08-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Sucks much worse when wife finds it......

and they have no qualms about calling to see whose number it is......

flyvice11787
08-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Or tactical angler clips for that matter. Just clean out your truck like your going to trade it in like i did today. Didnt do a full inventory of what i found but the clips are around 50, swivels 25, ZB line rollers 2, VS line roller 1, 3 tip tops, about 30AAA batteries, 10 bucks in change and 2 supersized fries. Also took a rigged red gill hook passed the barb...

Pfffttttt!! I managed to misplace a dozen BM Spins for 8 months.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rob Rockcrawler
08-31-2014, 08:21 AM
Pfffttttt!! I managed to misplace a dozen BM Spins for 8 months.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Wow.

Now that i cleaned it all out i realized that i threw out my registration. Do you need the registration to sell a car? I have the title not sure if i need the reg or not...

Stewie
08-31-2014, 03:43 PM
You may need the registration to transfer your old plates to the new vehicle, but you don't need it to turn the old plates in. You don't even need to stand in line in Mass. There is an automated machine that will accept your plates and give you a receipt.