View Full Version : Who fixes Shimano reels?

Swimmer
09-06-2014, 06:20 PM
I have an original Sustain that I sent to Shimano but they couldn't fix it, because that model is not made anymore. Problem directly relates to it being serviced at Buckos. They tightened a screw on the bail that holds the line roller on the bail that I had to actually drill out some of it, and the Shimano got the rest of the screw out. They cleaned it for me but had no parts. Someone other than Buckos must do them. Anyone know?

Notfishinenuf
09-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Don't know who fixes them but, this place has parts for just about anything. just put shimano sustain in the search.

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/

Vic

Swimmer
09-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Thanks Vic, will do.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

roym
09-07-2014, 09:04 AM
I have an older Stradic 8000 that I have waited 2 months for a screw for. I was just informed it is on its way so you may need to be patient. It was originally listed as backordered from manufacturer but they do seem to be persistent and eventually get the parts. Kind of surprising as the screw is a couple of dollars A good website.

Swimmer
09-07-2014, 06:58 PM
I have an older Stradic 8000 that I have waited 2 months for a screw for. I was just informed it is on its way so you may need to be patient. It was originally listed as backordered from manufacturer but they do seem to be persistent and eventually get the parts. Kind of surprising as the screw is a couple of dollars A good website.

OK thank you
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device