View Full Version : No need for this.

peterpanwkfd
09-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Fished quanny for the first time. This was the first thing I saw as I walked up to the water. I am failing to understand why people insist on fileting a fish and leave the remainder to sit for the skunks.

Nebe
09-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Lol. That's nothing. People leave trash there all the time
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

peterpanwkfd
09-11-2014, 10:01 PM
I see trash at every spot. It irks the chit out of me. Sad people completely disregard our oceans. Especially that it's "anglers" (I use that term loosely) that are leaving this crap.

Sorry. I felt soap boxy tonight after seeing that.

BatesBCheatin
09-12-2014, 02:19 AM
Saw and smelled a few racks yesterday at a spot in Plymouth within a short distance of local homes. Why do property owners have a problem with fishermen, again? Oh yeah, most of them suck.

One land owner was telling me that he let a couple guys cross his property to access a spot as the beach was roped off due to plovers They repaid him by leaving their racks out in front of his house by the marsh where they parked their car.

Raven
09-12-2014, 03:10 AM
it's a job for crabs not sea gulls.... lazy bastids

Dick Durand
09-12-2014, 05:16 AM
Picking up trash all the time. Just a week ago, however, a friend reached into the rocks at a very popular, public access in Gansett only to discover that some scumball had taken a crap there.

ThrowingTimber
09-12-2014, 07:32 AM
hike your skirt up and toss the fish rack into the water.

WESTPORTMAFIA
09-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Picking up trash all the time. Just a week ago, however, a friend reached into the rocks at a very popular, public access in Gansett only to discover that some scumball had taken a crap there.

You hang with some weird folks. Noodling for Brown Trout! All joking aside that sounds pretty chitty!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
09-13-2014, 12:41 AM
hike your skirt up and toss the fish rack into the water.

Vic, thanks for saying what I was thinking.