View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
09-19-2014, 07:16 AM
Work, Football, Scouts

Whats up for the weekend?

wdmso
09-19-2014, 07:26 AM
redoing bathroom pepping yard for Oktoberfest party fishing looks suspended seem going to blow untill tuesday

Liv2Fish
09-19-2014, 08:03 AM
redoing bathroom pepping yard for Oktoberfest party fishing looks suspended seem going to blow untill tuesday

Looks like a decent window for Bbay early sat. S 5-10 1 foot or less. Blowing up in the afternoon but the tide turns east mid morning so it should flatten out some of the chop.

Going togging with the kids and maybe run in for lunch somehwere.

BigFish
09-19-2014, 08:09 AM
Fire in the yahd ta-night!!! Beers. Fish? Lunch with Mom and the little lady! Fiya in da yahd again! Beers. Fish? Football?? Beers???

ThrowingTimber
09-19-2014, 08:36 AM
Working and begging machinist friend to make me a mold, plying him with beer and yellowfin to loosen him up. Hopefully he falls for it! :devil2:

Rob Rockcrawler
09-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Willie Nelson show tomorrow with the girl. Not sure how its going to go over on Sunday when i leave for fishing when its still dark out. Been seeing her for a few months and she is getting the idea of the fishing problem. This will be a test of if she can deal with it or not...

piemma
09-19-2014, 09:02 AM
catch up on the home front. Spent the last 7 days in Italy

5/0
09-19-2014, 09:59 AM
Took the day off daughter has the flu,but despite the wind may wet a line tonight.
Saturday gonna go look at some side work then visit my parents and Sunday some redneck tailgating for the pats game.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

bassballer
09-19-2014, 10:30 AM
NPT wine and food fest tomm, maybe some tog fishing sunday morning, and pats game afterwards.

RickBomba
09-19-2014, 10:43 AM
I have mastered walking, not too much else I can do yet.

Relax and chill with the family.

I might be good by Columbus Day (so says the doc), and try to fish that weekend.

Other than that, it was great to have a year with hardly any bad fishing experiences.

BMEUPSCOTTY
09-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Hopefully get out for some fishing, and try not to think about where I'd RATHER be fishing... 38+ lb. Shore bass weighed in on MV this morning. It's been one of the better first weeks that I can remember seeing in recent years. Whoever is packing right now to go over this week is probably pretty excited. I wish I was...

Raven
09-19-2014, 11:13 AM
watch raiders get creamed -lol

FishermanTim
09-19-2014, 11:16 AM
BC game or apple picking tomorrow, maybe kayaking on Sunday.

Moses
09-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Been travelling a lot with work during the last few weeks so weekends have been catch up family time. Haven't splashed the boat in almost 3 weeks now. I'm going out of my freaking mind:smash:

Hopefully going to hit CCBay for a few hrs tomorrow morning, then multiple soccer matches rest of weekend.

And flying out again on Monday to Denver for week. I'm sure the wind will settle down and marine forecast during week will be great again.

Swimmer
09-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Feeling better hopegully, caught some little virus. Waiting for sliced seed to come up. Packing already for the Vineyard. Fly stuff all set. Rods and reels all set. Putting stuff together everyday, enjoying the process.

tysdad115
09-19-2014, 04:41 PM
On vacation as of now. IDPA match tomorrow AM, Ty's football game in Hull Sunday afternoon, then off fishing for the week somewhere.

striperman36
09-19-2014, 05:06 PM
Work, Work, Fly to work, work, work

blondterror
09-19-2014, 05:15 PM
watching HS football game tonight and making plans to head over the MV to fish the Derby next week midweek I hope...

Jenn
09-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Other than that, it was great to have a year with hardly any bad fishing experiences.

Get better Rick....you have had your fair share. Speaking of getting better... those are my weekend plans for the next month and a half. Then maybe I will actually be able to and feel up to fishing in the spring!

flyvice11787
09-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Work Saturday and then start vacation. Spending some time in Montauk and the rest of it chasing albies.

Liv2Fish
09-19-2014, 06:49 PM
On vacation as of now. IDPA match tomorrow AM, Ty's football game in Hull Sunday afternoon, then off fishing for the week somewhere.

Bring your rod. Hit the gut with some buck tails!

ProfessorM
09-19-2014, 07:05 PM
Working and begging machinist friend to make me a mold, plying him with beer and yellowfin to loosen him up. Hopefully he falls for it! :devil2:

Good luck Vic. We aren't that smart I am sure you will prevail.

tysdad115
09-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Bring your rod. Hit the gut with some buck tails!

Half time activities!

RickBomba
09-20-2014, 06:07 AM
Get better Rick....you have had your fair share. Speaking of getting better... those are my weekend plans for the next month and a half. Then maybe I will actually be able to and feel up to fishing in the spring!
Thanks for the well-wishes Jenn. This year has certainly put things in perspective.

I have lost 40 pounds in the last year, my cholesterol is better than it was when I was 18, and I'm about to get off the high-blood pressure meds for the first time in 10 years. Things aren't all that bad. I'm really looking forward to the gym, ice fishing, and a strong season next year with the boat.

If I get everything on the wish list, I get Mikey for some of this too. We never fish anymore :(.

Get better, maybe see you guys next summer!
Rick

hq2
09-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Gonna try shore and some 'yakkin' up around Ipswich, see what I get.
Heard it hasn't been that good up there lately, but it's right near where
my fishing bud lives, so we'll give it a go. Should be a good day OTW.

jredfly
09-20-2014, 10:13 AM
A little 2 on 2 basketball with the boys. I hate it when they get taller than me. :(

Jenn
09-22-2014, 05:12 PM
This year has certainly put things in perspective.

Amen to that! I put this off for too long because 1. the Dr.s effed up bad and 2. I didn't pursue it (just lived with the pain & suffering) because I was afraid to put my life "on hold" for 6 weeks when in reality I was putting my life on hold for about 14 weeks every year....