View Full Version : Broncos

Slipknot
10-29-2014, 11:59 AM
Manning is coming to town and it looks like the Broncos have a much improved team this year. Too bad that is not going to make a difference for them, I have full confidence that the pats will be victorious. It won't be easy missing Mayo, Ridley and Chandler Jones but we have GRONK and Wilfork

It's gonna be cold there so I will be sure to dress warm, I hope it snows.
Our defense needs to disrupt manning a timing so CB s need to jamb at the line
I don't know how they will deal with their tight ends and Welker but I'm sure Bill has a plan.
I can't wait for Sunday

GO PATS!!!

Raven
10-29-2014, 07:27 PM
i heard on the radio that many former Patriot players
will be on the sidelines to psych out Peyton

afterhours
10-30-2014, 07:22 PM
biggest game of the year, could determine home field for afc. on paper I have Denver by 10- but I think the home dog patriots will pull it out!

Slipknot
11-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Brady vs Manning XVI lived up to it's hype.
What an elating, satisfying,jubilant, gratifying,exciting, awesome win that was :D
It did snow but about over by game time, but the wind may have effected Manning(not Brady)
Their top 3 weapons did well against out defense but we scored twice as many points as them and made all those national experts eat crow.
The crowd was loud when it needed to be, it was a huge party there, a real fun game to go to and witness.
I got some video of 2 of the touchdowns and the one called back.
I hope they keep this up and maybe end the season 13-3 if possible, I hope the Broncos lose another game although our schedule is harder than theirs.

2 weeks to prepare for Luck and Indy :uhuh:

i heard on the radio that many former Patriot players
will be on the sidelines to psych out Peyton
:bgi: that they did and I am sure it helped
Any advantage they can think of is fine by me
All 17 of the available players that won 3 superbowls together were there, the other 5 are still involved in football so unable to be on the field. That sounds like a real good showing, kudos to them for all being there.

Raven
11-04-2014, 05:40 PM
IT must have been fantastic to see Amandello (sp) return that kick
down the whole field for a touchdown ....that was pure bliss !!

Slipknot
11-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Edleman

Raven
11-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Edleman

whoa
can't believe i forgot that it was him.... doh