View Full Version : Ferguson

Jim in CT
11-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Does anybody really believe that the officer intended to murder anybody? You fight your way into a cops car, good night.

SOmeone need sto tell these morons that it's not always a crime when the cop is white and the dead kid is black. Even if the kid is unarmed, even if the shooting is unjustified, there is a huge difference between murder, and a cop maybe being too quick to conclude thathi slife was genuinely in danger. If it's the latter, it's not a crime, it means he shouldn't be a cop.

I don't know any details here. But we have the best system (though imperfect) in the world, let it play out. What does it say about the citizens there, that the governor declared a state of emergency before the grand jury was done deliberating.

I saw Rudy Gulianni on a show, and he wondered why these cases get so much attention, when it goes almost unnoticed that 90% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks. Michael Eric Dysin, one of the worst people on the planet, called Gulianni a white supremacist for syaing this. Dyson also said that white police forces are an "occupying force" in urban areas (forget that they are mostly there to protect blacks, mostly from other blacks) which actually CAUSES crime. This idiot teaches at Georgetown. I'd love to be a white kid in his class.

Why does ANYBODY listen to the likes of Al Sharpton, world-class tax-cheat and race hustler?

spence
11-24-2014, 03:41 PM
I doubt the indictment would be for murder, there are other lesser charges that could indicate belief in a wrongful death. If the rumor about evidence supporting the case that Brown had powder from a shot on his hand is true I doubt they'll indict the officer.

The bigger picture here is that you have a poor mostly black community with a mostly white police force and a long list of allegations of racial bias. It's a powder keg waiting to happen. Most of the protests have been peaceful and early on were met with a militarized response.

I read an interesting article today asking why when young white people protest or riot it's not looked at the same way. I remember being tear gassed at VEISHEA years ago at Iowa State. There were fight rings in the crowd, towers of burning furniture, flipped cars, smashed windows all sorts of stuff being thrown at the police.

Hahaha, silly drunk white college kids.

And that was just over the police breaking up a few keg parties!

Raider Ronnie
11-24-2014, 05:01 PM
93% of black men under the age of 30 murdered are by other black men yet never make the news.
Those thugs are going to riot either way and the race batters like Obama, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton, The Black Panthers ect... want them to
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
11-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Yes, it's all about the cause. Couldn't have anything to do with people feeling like they have justice and equal rights.

Piscator
11-24-2014, 05:28 PM
Yes, it's all about the cause. Couldn't have anything to do with people feeling like they have justice and equal rights.

I'm so sick and tired about hearing about equal rights...when is this garbage going to end...I don't think it ever will...It's been so engrained that its now the fall to excuse.

Quit making excuses

spence
11-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Excuses for what? Your rant fell short...

PaulS
11-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Those thugs are going to riot either way and the race batters like Obama, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton, The Black Panthers ect... want them to

I always say that now no one uses the N word. Now they just use thug.

buckman
11-24-2014, 06:34 PM
There will be no charges . Hope calmer heads prevail

JohnR
11-24-2014, 06:40 PM

We used "thugs" all the time, never meant in a racial way. Is that another word that gets sacrificed at the alter of PC?

buckman
11-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Why don't they make the announcement early in the morning while the thugs are sleeping ;)

nightfighter
11-24-2014, 07:11 PM
Protestors are already in place on the streets there..... yet decision has not been released to public.... so exactly why are they coming out other than to incite a riot? And we are supposed to believe there is nothing wrong with that???? All the news report said was crowds, protestors. Nothing about race. When it goes down, let's see what we see, and then we can call it for what it is....

nightfighter
11-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile deviceedit

PaulS
11-24-2014, 07:18 PM
We used "thugs" all the time, never meant in a racial way. Is that another word that gets sacrificed at the alter of PC?

I think there is a difference when it is used in reference to African Americans.

nightfighter
11-24-2014, 07:24 PM
I think there is a difference when it is used in reference to African Americans.

So we Caucasians aren't allowed to use the word thug, as defined by Tupac, but must only resort to the Webster definition???? Absurd.

Hernandez is a thug. I said it. Is that racial? I think not. And I don't know wtf he is.......

From the Urban Dictionary, and I use those two words together loosely.....:

thug 

"
To be a true thug doesnt mean wearing "bling", listening to rap and talking "black". Being a gangsta isnt superficial.. To be a true thug means you havent had it good your whole life, and you intend to change that, and get out of the ghetto if thats where you are, you do whats right, you dont take #^&#^&#^&#^& from anyone, and stand up for your friends and dont let them take #^&#^&#^&#^& from anyone! You dont have to be a stereotypical "gangsta" to be a thug, a skater can be a thug, a nerd can be a thug, a hick can be a thug, a prep can be a thug, and old ass man can be a thug! So forget your stupid #^&#^&#^&#^&ing stereotypes and thinking that everybody has to fit into one group, and be labeled. And i'll tell you what... Damn it feels good to be a gangster!

Tupac Shakur and Earl Simmons are true thugs. "

Nope, nothing wrong there........and we have a whole generation, or more looking up to this #^&#^&#^&#^&

Raider Ronnie
11-24-2014, 08:05 PM

They want justice ?
How about they have some accountability ?
Are you raising your kids to rob or steal from stores and beat the hell out out the store clerk ?
You teaching them to attack cops and try to get their gun from them to shoot them ?

Another thing.
I'm watching Fox now and they say the announcement will come at 9pm
Why the hell 9pm at night ???

PaulS
11-24-2014, 08:06 PM
So we Caucasians aren't allowed to use the word thug, as defined by Tupac, but must only resort to the Webster definition???? Absurd.

Hernandez is a thug. I said it. Is that racial? I think not. And I don't know wtf he is.......

&
I never said all use of the word is racist.

Jim in CT
11-24-2014, 08:46 PM
I doubt the indictment would be for murder, there are other lesser charges that could indicate belief in a wrongful death. If the rumor about evidence supporting the case that Brown had powder from a shot on his hand is true I doubt they'll indict the officer.

The bigger picture here is that you have a poor mostly black community with a mostly white police force and a long list of allegations of racial bias. It's a powder keg waiting to happen. Most of the protests have been peaceful and early on were met with a militarized response.

I read an interesting article today asking why when young white people protest or riot it's not looked at the same way. I remember being tear gassed at VEISHEA years ago at Iowa State. There were fight rings in the crowd, towers of burning furniture, flipped cars, smashed windows all sorts of stuff being thrown at the police.

"Most of the protests have been peaceful "

Right. Sure.

"and early on were met with a militarized response."

Spence, let's say you owned a business in that town. The mob is descending towards your business. Would you rather that the police standing between your business and the mob, had (1) whistles, or (2) military weaponry?

"why when young white people protest or riot it's not looked at the same way" Are you KIDDING me? Wesleyan University in CT, is the most liberal place east of the Mississippi. The kids protest every day. But they don't burn the campus down.

"Hahaha, silly drunk white college kids." Demagoguery.

Jim in CT
11-24-2014, 08:47 PM

Spence, who kills most black kids? White cops, or other black kids?

Jim in CT
11-24-2014, 08:49 PM

What are we supposed to call people like that dead kid who strong-armed a tiny, elderly business owner for cigars? You tell us, what term is acceptable to you?

"Thug" is codeword for the n-word now?

nightfighter
11-24-2014, 08:59 PM
CNN prominently showing a protestor's sign calling for the cop to be jailed for life. Gawd, if this were a black cop and a white protesting crowd it would be called a lynch mob.... More cars streaming into Ferguson. This is going down racial lines. I think it gets ugly.

PaulS
11-24-2014, 09:05 PM
What are we supposed to call people like that dead kid who strong-armed a tiny, elderly business owner for cigars? You tell us, what term is acceptable to you?

"Thug" is codeword for the n-word now?

Your reading comprehension stinks. And yes I think in many cases it is a code word.

Jim in CT
11-24-2014, 09:11 PM
Your reading comprehension stinks. And yes I think in many cases it is a code word.

Paul, not every derogatory word, when aimed at someone who happens to be black, is racist. Sorry.

PaulS
11-24-2014, 09:20 PM
I don't believe it is.

I don't think the cop will get indicted as given the limited evidence I saw I haven't seen or heard anything that would make him culpable. The cops should always get the benefit of the doubt.

Jim in CT
11-24-2014, 10:42 PM

"Most of the protests have been peaceful and early on were met with a militarized response." Yes, yes. It was just a few people carrying signs that said "we respectfully seek to exercise our right to petition for reddress of grievances", then the cops, for no reason, sent the tanks in like Tienneman Square. That's exactly, precisely what happened.

Saw a guest on MSNBC saying that the cops did what they always do, let the cop go, and that no change can come of that. She offered no evidence, none whatsoever, to justify her opinion that the cop should have been indicted. To her, the color of the cop's skin was all she needed to know. And no one calls her a racist.

BMEUPSCOTTY
11-25-2014, 02:24 AM
Does Ferguson have a record of rejecting qualified non-white PD applicants?

Guppy
11-25-2014, 07:38 AM
I served on my county grand jury last summer and although some of the members acted as if they where having a rout canal, most, took this obligation serious, as I did. My hats off to these folks, it's hard to believe they could have got it wrong after all that time.

My panel was held over because we asked the DA (instructed?) him to look into pressing charges against some of the witnesses,,,, there's some real scum bags out there! 👹

buckman
11-25-2014, 10:06 AM
12 businesses burnt to the ground including the community outreach center.
I'm not sure what you call the people that did this and looted the businesses but they have no place in our society. I have no use for people like this if they didn't exist , the world would be a better place.
No excuses

spence
11-25-2014, 10:32 AM
12 businesses burnt to the ground including the community outreach center.
I'm not sure what you call the people that did this and looted the businesses but they have no place in our society. I have no use for people like this if they didn't exist , the world would be a better place.
No excuses

They're called criminals Buck.

No excuse for their actions but also there should be no excuse for how the local PD and government have really exacerbated the tensions in this whole affair from the start.

JohnR
11-25-2014, 10:53 AM

Yet - they are getting the majority of the free pass compared to everyone else.

No excuse for their actions but also there should be no excuse for how the local PD and government have really exacerbated the tensions in this whole affair from the start.

I hate seeing the "militarization" of local law enforcement but what happened last night was what they feared would happen in August. They deserve some of the blame but I think the lion's share does go to the unruly mob AND the "Activists" that are riling them up.

Fly Rod
11-25-2014, 10:57 AM
I guess the governments flyover with dropped leaflets to disperse the crowd did not work....the leaflets said, "Job Applications."....:)

Raven
11-25-2014, 11:28 AM
I Think this has been building up for several decades
whether it be racial profiling ,unfair sentencing due to race,
harassment or otherwise and the Brown case fiasco was the straw
that finally broke the camels back.

Now the opposition to police brutality
have become allot more Organized and this is sadly only the beginning.

Rodney King is a perfect example and not much has changed since
he was brutally beaten with a baton .....except now it's shoot fast
and ask questions afterwards as demonstrated by the senseless killing
of a 12 year old with an air pistol.

Granted it looked exactly like a real gun
but it has only thrown gasoline on an already burning fire.

spence
11-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Yet - they are getting the majority of the free pass compared to everyone else.
I think people will question the law enforcement's apparent decision to let the fires burn. They got burnt with over-reaction before but can't be absent.

I hate seeing the "militarization" of local law enforcement but what happened last night was what they feared would happen in August. They deserve some of the blame but I think the lion's share does go to the unruly mob AND the "Activists" that are riling them up.
And many elements of the media as well.

What I'm not hearing much of is the bigger issue. A police force in need of rehab, a poor community disenfranchised, a lot of confused and contradictory information and a decision made behind closed doors with a promise of evidence being released...then taken away.

The officer may well have been 100% in the right but considering how tortured this case has been to make a decision behind closed doors, call a state of emergency well in advance, continuously call for calm and then release a lengthy explanation at 9pm...WTF are they thinking?

spence
11-25-2014, 11:51 AM
I guess the governments flyover with dropped leaflets to disperse the crowd did not work....the leaflets said, "Job Applications."....:)
There's been a flurry of facebook meme's with variations on this theme. I'm wondering if many don't even realize how offensive this is?

buckman
11-25-2014, 12:04 PM

You blame the police department and the government???
By government I assume you mean the Obama administration. That I agree with.
CNN, The Al Sharpton's of the world, the Black Panthers, the black caucus, And just about anybody who wants to make the divide between blacks and whites larger ...that is who I blame
But mostly I blame Michael Brown

detbuch
11-25-2014, 12:37 PM
What I'm not hearing much of is the bigger issue. A police force in need of rehab, a poor community disenfranchised, a lot of confused and contradictory information and a decision made behind closed doors with a promise of evidence being released...then taken away.

Yes, this is the "bigger" issue. It is another niche issue in the plethora of issues in our country which must not rest with the people of a community, or state to sort out. All the "issues" that plague us as a country of "diverse" cultures must not be left to local cultures to evolve and sort out their problems. Only the hand of a disinterested central power is capable of molding us into a unitary society with "correct" values and principles. And those values and principles must not be left to some national vote by people who have little in common, other, perhaps, than to be free to practice their own values and principles. Even that would be too chaotic, un-resolute, and unjust to some "minority." And there will always be a minority or minorities.

So local police forces, communities (disenfranchised or otherwise), must step aside and let the central power with its superior experts step in and sort things out in the correct way. Which is what the so-called "disenfranchised" community in Ferguson and in the rest of the country are requesting in the wake of the verdict.

Do not let a crisis go to waste.

The ultimate "issue" of "social justice" must not be left up to the whims of stupid Americans.

Jim in CT
11-25-2014, 02:05 PM
I think people will question the law enforcement's apparent decision to let the fires burn. They got burnt with over-reaction before but can't be absent.

The officer may well have been 100% in the right but considering how tortured this case has been to make a decision behind closed doors, call a state of emergency well in advance, continuously call for calm and then release a lengthy explanation at 9pm...WTF are they thinking?

"I think people will question the law enforcement's apparent decision to let the fires burn"

As to the first riot, it was the police's fault because they over-reacted. Last night, it's their fault because they under-reacted. Got it. How much blame do you assign to the feral rioters?

"a poor community disenfranchised"

Right. Textbook liberalism. It's not that these people need to learn new values (or go to jail to rot), they only rioted because of what society (especially white society) has inflicted upon them <sniff>. The tides are less predictable than this bullcrap.

"make a decision behind closed doors"

That's called rule of law, something not valued very highly by your side. In that state, grand jury proceedings are secret. Do we change the rules every time Al Sharpton opens his fat mouth?

Let's also mention that Obama was obviously in a unique position to bridge this divide a bit, and like everything else, he's been an abject failure, as we are far more polarized than when he took office.

Looks like there was zero evidence to support an indictment. Even if you concede that the cop was wrong to fera for his life, that shouldn't be a crime. It might be cause for dismissal from the police force.

This thug (that's right, "thug", I said it) strong arms an elderly clerk to steal cigars, somthing that 99.99% of the population woulk dnever think of doing. Then he's walking down the middle of the street, the cop tellls them to get out of the street and walk on the sidewalk, he refuses. Instead of complying, there is a struggle inside the police car?

You want to struggle with a cop who has a gun, you takes your chances.

Jim in CT
11-25-2014, 02:15 PM
You blame the police department and the government???
By government I assume you mean the Obama administration. That I agree with.
CNN, The Al Sharpton's of the world, the Black Panthers, the black caucus, And just about anybody who wants to make the divide between blacks and whites larger ...that is who I blame
But mostly I blame Michael Brown

"You blame the police department and the government???"

Of course he does. That's Liberalism 101, the lack of personal responsinbility. You see, these people have been anointed by liberals with "victim" status, and so anointed, NOTHING they do is ever their fault. It's always someone else'e fault, preferably the fault of someone with lighter skin pigmentation.

"By government I assume you mean the Obama administration"

i'm sure that's excatly what he means...

"The Al Sharpton's of the world, the Black Panthers, the black caucus, And just about anybody who wants to make the divide between blacks and whites larger ...that is who I blame
But mostly I blame Michael Brown"

There it is, summed up almost perfect. I'd say the police botched certain aspects of the investigation (left his body on the street for a long time, kept changing the official story of what happened). I'd also be leaning towards faulting the police/National Guard for letting the riots happen. In my opinion, the best way to prevent something like that is an overt display of overwhelming force, THAT'S a deterrent to people like this, you just need sufficient numbers, and the government has the responsibiity to the law-abiding citizens to do anything that's required to prevent this. Those store owners who lost everything should never have to pay a cent in taxes again as long as they live, and send the bill for repairs to MSNBC and tax cheat Al Sharpton.

JohnR
11-25-2014, 02:25 PM

Few issues: They only have so much resources so they have to triage to protect themselvers, the "City Square", and to protect the lawful protestors and arrest the "thugs".

They cannot get fire personnel safely into fight fires in areas that are not safe and then maintain that safety corridor. There was gunfire going off in addition to brick throwing, looting, and burning.

If they go in very heavy handed they may exacerbate an already deteriorating & fluid situation and have a bigger issue they are unable to control.

Many elements of the media did a major disservice to the situation on he ground. I watched CNN until midnight and their crack staff weere more than happy to run opinion rather than sticking to the a Joe Friday.

So how do you round out that circle? Turn the police department into a diversity formula reflecting the racial makeup of the community? Quotas?

So what to do here? Change the laws to fit the wishes of the residents of Ferguson? Or ignore the laws and provide a "sentence" that appeases a community outrage at the expense of the officers civil rights?

Instead, the applied US law and when the prosecutor felt there was not enough evidence to indict the officer, a Grand Jury was formed to have a group of CITIZENS of the community hear the testimony, review the facts, and inspect forensics to see if the case warranted ELEVATION to press criminal charges. The Grand Jury did not feel there was sufifcient evidence to elevate the case.

The vocal community, the agitators that went to Ferguson, and the media that beat the drums of sensationalism had already made up their mind on rumor and hearsay that the officer was guilty and demanded "justice" for Michael Brown.

The law ain't perfect but it is pretty good & when fairly applied it is color blind.

Grand Jury: A grand jury is a legal body that is empowered to conduct official proceedings to investigate potential criminal conduct and to determine whether criminal charges should be brought. A grand jury may compel the production of documents and may compel the sworn testimony of witnesses to appear before it. A grand jury is separate from the courts, which do not preside over its functioning.

Fly Rod
11-25-2014, 03:36 PM
There's been a flurry of facebook meme's with variations on this theme. I'm wondering if many don't even realize how offensive this is?

Offensive...UUU say Offensive .....I think it was very Offensive for these thugs not being held accountable for burning; robbing and stealing from businesses.

That's Offensive.

Sea Dangles
11-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Payless was hit again
All the workboots remain on the shelves

Raider Ronnie
11-25-2014, 07:54 PM
:huh:

I'm still waiting for an explanation why the announcement came at 9pm.

detbuch
11-25-2014, 08:21 PM

Maybe so that the commuters and normal street and business traffic would be home by that hour and would not get caught in the possible mayhem.

buckman
11-25-2014, 09:42 PM

We have a media driven society .

FishermanTim
11-26-2014, 01:30 AM
It must be amazing to have all the time in the world to protest?
Heck, we even had protestor here in MA that didn't have to work today either!

What does it all mean?

To me it means that people are frustrated with their lives, either because of what they did or didn't do to better themselves, and they feel that true justice is the right to destroy others property and act in a most UNCIVILIZED manner.

Thug is too nice a word for these social rejects.

To paraphrase an oldie but goodie: "Can't we all just get along?"

scottw
11-26-2014, 05:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Raven
11-26-2014, 06:14 AM
i protest myself
so in response
i just send back telepathic messages
that say " shutttttt Uppppp!!!"
the reply is always.......... "and then? "

iamskippy
11-26-2014, 06:24 AM

Cause of the time zones. And the government wants you to have nightmares before bed what better way to strike fear of innialation into the hearts of its people.

RIROCKHOUND
11-26-2014, 09:04 AM
Maybe so that the commuters and normal street and business traffic would be home by that hour and would not get caught in the possible mayhem.

Bingo.
Holy #^&#^&#^&#^&, we actually agree on something.
It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

Piscator
11-26-2014, 09:18 AM
In addition, they also said they wanted all kids home from school, school buses off the street as well as after school activities over.

nightfighter
11-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Wonder if Spence is out shutting down highways in protest...... The day before Thanksgiving???? They ought to be more afraid of Das driving their family to Grand Ma's that the cops....

detbuch
11-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Bingo.
Holy #^&#^&#^&#^&, we actually agree on something.
It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

Ah . . . so you believe in miracles! :agree: Actually, my sense is that we agree on a lot more than you might think. Your posts could have been mine years ago. Been there. Thought such. Experience (and study), much of it, has caused me to change. From your point of view, though, it might be senility rather than experience. :smash:

Off topic, but nice to feel some agreement with you.

detbuch
11-26-2014, 11:27 AM
i protest myself
so in response
i just send back telepathic messages
that say " shutttttt Uppppp!!!"
the reply is always.......... "and then? "

Nice poem. I like it.

FishermanTim
11-26-2014, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

I laughed my arse off at this!

Nebe
11-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Omg scott!!! Too funny!

ThrowingTimber
11-26-2014, 01:50 PM
The first nights riots this week, the girl with her baby looting the liquor store was a precious moment.

DZ
11-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Great vid Scott - I laughed but was still amazed at how simple those suggestions are and how many people don't have the common sense to follow them.

A while back I was researching racial profiling. I found this link which really puts it into perspective.
http://www.threatcore.com/racial-profiling-it-works/

The Dad Fisherman
11-26-2014, 06:53 PM
I'm watching Fox now and they say the announcement will come at 9pm
Why the hell 9pm at night ???

I read that the reason for the 9:00 announcement was to make sure businesses were closed and kids were home. That way the only people on the streets were the troublemakers.

PaulS
11-26-2014, 08:05 PM
The was a funny video.

Raider Ronnie
11-26-2014, 08:14 PM
I'll be this guy is not an Al Sharpton supporter or one of the morons saying Seahawks QB Russell Wilson "is not black enough"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpsQwl_19M4&app=desktop

rphud
11-27-2014, 10:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4Wr3oDBMM

Raider Ronnie
11-27-2014, 12:56 PM
The first nights riots this week, the girl with her baby looting the liquor store was a precious moment.

She wasn't Looting.
She was making an Undocumented Purchase :-p

FishermanTim
11-28-2014, 01:49 PM
The real class act were the a$$clowns that tried to protest at the Macy's parade!!!

That's the pinnacle of idoicy, to try and interject one issue into a completely unrelated topic/event solely to get on tv.
(Yeah, they were really trying to make things better by trying to disrupt a national tradition?)

If I had any compassion for the people having to deal with the issues there, I think these idiots just wiped those tears of sorrow from my cheek and spit in my face!

What did I say when I saw the story on the news?
"What a bunch of F'in jacka**es!"

This falls in the same category as the clowns doing the "occupy (my time)" movement that was sooo successful.

Raven
11-28-2014, 07:49 PM
escalation

FishermanTim
11-28-2014, 10:47 PM
Now the latest brainstorm from the chosen mental giants in Ferguson: They are protesting black Friday, saying-and I kid you not-they won't spend any money shopping on black Friday unless they get satisfaction!

Boy, these are some real geniuses, huh?

Piscator
11-29-2014, 04:17 PM
Yawn

Fly Rod
11-30-2014, 07:38 AM
HMMMMM....BLACK FRIDAY..........could be racist.....maybe it should be changed.....

Nebe
11-30-2014, 08:29 AM
Mandatory draft. Send them all to meet Allah in Syria , Iraq and Afghanistan.

iamskippy
11-30-2014, 09:05 AM
HMMMMM....BLACK FRIDAY..........could be racist.....maybe it should be changed.....

I find the term white Christmas offensive and when i buy chowda they give me crackers now that's racists.

This is such a frustrating thing about this hyper sensitive society, if your offended GTFO IMHO

Fly Rod
11-30-2014, 10:45 AM
I find the term white Christmas offensive and when i buy chowda they give me crackers now that's racists.Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LOL...:)

The Dad Fisherman
12-02-2014, 08:36 AM
All I gotta say is This Mick thinks you all are a bunch of Crazy-ass Crackers....

Raider Ronnie
12-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Now this is funny

FishermanTim
12-04-2014, 01:51 PM
How about this:

Every time, and I MEAN EVERY TIME they want to show a video of ANY suspect in the act of a crime, or supposed victim of excessive police force, they MUST SHOW THE ENTIRE VIDEO!

No half-arsed clipped shots, no video-shopped clips only showing the police response and reactions, no idiotic claims backed up with half-truths, half facts by half-wits!

If you can't show what precluded the police portion of the video, if you can't broadcast the WHOLE STORY from start to finish, just shut the hell up, keep your lame-arsed fantasy video to yourself and stop using this crap to promote your sad, pathetic, self-centered useless cause!!!

Unless you are willing to stand up and show the whole story, you are nothing more than a race-biased hate-monger wishing to get someone killed because your sorry existence sucks so much!

NOW...if, after seeing the whole truth it is evident that the victim was innocent, then you go after the officer with extreme prejudice!

Lastly, if anyone protesting decides to go beyond the level of "civil disobedience" and start rioting and looting, then they should have their a$$es kicked up and down the street and MADE to pay for all damages they inflicted including some stiff community service time so they can "give back to the neighborhood" that they trashed.

How's this for a Thursday rant??