View Full Version : idiot protestors out in full force.

FishermanTim
12-15-2014, 06:43 PM
Keep in mind that protesting against an injustice is a good thing.
It lets people know that the issue is important.

But...when your protest interrupt the lives of the same people you want to impress, you FAIL. Instead of conveying a sense of intelligence and compassion for a worthy cause you come off as a grans-standing, attention-grabbing glory-whore who doesn't care about anyone else but yourselves.

By blocking off major arteries in the city (Storrow Drive and Memorial Drive)you have proven that you don't care about the law or your fellow man. Once the protestors leave the sidewalk they a now obstacles (and targets).

We had our family Christmas party in Watertown on Saturday and quite a few families COULDN'T make it there because these protesting idiots decided to block traffic ILLEGALLY on the roads mentioned above.

I used to feel sorrow for the "cause", now I feel nothing but disgust!

If these social rejects continue to interrupt the working people of the city/state, they shouldn't be surprised if some of them get run down in the name of "the cause".

buckman
12-15-2014, 07:11 PM
They should learn to pay attention to the law . Which is exactly how this all started
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raider Ronnie
12-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Costing the city a fortune in police overtime
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Fly Rod
12-15-2014, 08:39 PM
most do not even know what they R protesting about they just texting each other and joining the crowd....most do not know the difinition of homicide.....brought on by out siders inciting others.....most do not know the difference between a choke hold and head lock....here they R yelling hands up don't shoot.....he did not have his hands up....and now U have the rapper with "shoot a cop"....I know he has the freedom of speech nothing can be done about that....but go and yell "FIRE" in a movie theather and see how fast you R arrested.

If I were a cop I would not respond to an incident.

FishermanTim
12-15-2014, 11:51 PM
Then you add the cost of repairs from all the damages these "righteous" protestors caused, and it makes you wonder if all they wanted was to loot and steal and wanted NOTHING to do with righting any wrongs.

You hear and see a riot and the lowest of the low in society come out of the woodwork like cockroaches hidden from the light of justice. They will protest and cry on queue when they can get on TV, but try to get them to do the right thing, by the right means, and they become belligerent and confrontational because the think they are entitled to everything free because some thug got shot by a cop.

They protest a perceived wrong by one man against another by destroying multiple businesses and properties and in their sick perverted minds they feel that they can do whatever they want without any consequences.

Nothing more than a crowd of self-centered entitlement a-holes!