View Full Version : Proclimation tendril

Nebe
01-22-2015, 08:59 AM
This one is going to be hard to find if your in mass, but it's worth a road trip. Proclimation is a little nano brewery in Kingston RI about a stones throw from the Kingston train station. You could take the train, but I digress. Their Tendril IPA is right now my favorite Single IPA. The hop flavors are what I love.. Citrusy pine resin with a malt back bone that holds it all together and also kinks the ABV up there to around. 7 if I remember right. I guess I'd call that a one and a half IPA. ;)

The mews has it on tap or go check out the brewery and get some howlers (3 pint growers).

DZ
02-08-2015, 11:08 AM
I just love hanging around Industrial Parks. Stopped at the Proclimation Brewery yesterday. Word is out. Placed was packed with tasters enjoying the day. Some good brews. They tell me that they are filling bottles and going retail this week. As a nice bonus you can buy some exotic mushrooms at the Rhode Island Mushroom Company that shares space with Proclimation. Worth the visit.

Nebe
02-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Hurray for beer field trips!!!! and I'm happy to hear that they are going to bottle that beer. IMO, they should only make the tendril.

Clogston29
09-25-2016, 07:23 AM
Making its way to mass in cans now. Pretty solid beer. Not great but very good and worth a try if you see it available. Couple shops by me have had it lately.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device