View Full Version : I went fishing with StripperSearch

StripinLine
07-13-2003, 12:00 PM
I went fishing with StripperSearch this weekend/ saterday Started early from Chatham. Very foggy and had to make use of the GPS to get out of Chatham harber. Elmer had the channel maped and we followed the gps from marker to marker. A good job he did to.

The temp went up, but the fog stayed till
(i guess)8:30 or so. The it was horizen
to horizen and and what a day.

We trolled most of the day and Elmer got most of the fish (it seemed like every time we set up to make a run we were stoping so I could get my lure in so he could play the fish. But I got a few.I got one lineside
and two or three nice blues, the bass was short and we were not keeping blue fish. Elmer got three keeper bass one went back, he kept one and he gave me one (to bring home for dinner tonight).
Also we had many many follows(but could not entice strikes)

I hope I was half the guest that Elmer was the host. If so then he had as good a day as I did, and came away with a new frend as I did...

Thank you Elmer very VERY much....

/ al

Notaro
07-13-2003, 04:09 PM
Nooooo!!!! :scream: :splat: damn, i shoulda went with elmer. oh well, another time. hey elmer, we gotta hook up again.

StripperSearch
07-14-2003, 03:21 PM
Hey Strippin Line-

I had a great time as well!! You definitely bring me good luck and there were a lot of 1sts that day – first keepers (and dog) of the year, caught my first bird (not sure what kind it was, just got tangled in the line but we got him free without any serious injury – except I think he gave Al a good nip), learned a few things about equipment, hooks and bait.

After the tide changed, it was definitely a lot harder to get them to bite. Really gets your adrenaline pumping when you see big fish swim right up to the boat… wow that was fun. Couldn’t seem to find the birds that everyone’s talking about… maybe because of the heavy fog in the early hours or the 20 knot winds that picked up later during the day…

All in all, a GREAT day of fishing with a new fishing buddy.
SS

Notaro - any weekend you wanna go, let me know!!