View Full Version : February4th CT Surfcasters Meeting Mike Laptew.

wader-dad
01-29-2015, 09:26 PM
For your viewing and listening pleasure we are pleased to invite all of you SB-ers to come hear and watch Mike Laptew's presentation Wednesday evening February 4th at the Town of Madison Memorial Town Hall. No charge to get in.

Mike will be presenting a show he calls “20 Years of Striper Magic” - He will show his underwater video and photos taken over the past 20 years and cover fishing grounds from NY to ME. He told us:

I’ll discuss what I saw on my striper safaris from last season and also discuss what I predict for the next few years. It will be a loose enough format to entertain questions from the audience at any time. I’ll also be showcasing prey items and other species like false albacore, tautog, blues, etc

Mike has a unique underwater perspective on Bass feeding habits and staging. We never had Mike before so it should be as Ed Sullivan used to say- it's going to be a really big shew.

We saw some of you guys at our recent show and would like to see you Wednesday night. Meeting starts at 7 pm. Address is 8 Meeting House Lane Madison CT.

March Meeting is John Skinner.