01-31-2015, 10:37 AM
Dumb

Agreed
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raider Ronnie
01-31-2015, 10:45 AM
Agreed

It would be funny if the used Hernandez's head as Tony Montana !

The Dad Fisherman
01-31-2015, 10:46 AM
Well look who that dragged out of the woodwork.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dJbIWY6gkCg/U5lIJsw8QiI/AAAAAAAAAhM/1OC6AgmUB2U/s1600/9.png

Now we just need to figure out which one is which...

Raider Ronnie
01-31-2015, 11:15 AM
Well look who that dragged out of the woodwork.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dJbIWY6gkCg/U5lIJsw8QiI/AAAAAAAAAhM/1OC6AgmUB2U/s1600/9.png

Now we just need to figure out which one is which...

Thats even dumber.
Skippy is short & fat (kind of like you, but tall)

The Dad Fisherman
01-31-2015, 11:18 AM
Pretty sure I'm taller than you.....:hee:...

Slipknot
01-31-2015, 11:19 AM
Ok but I'd rather see some do the Belushi "over? Nothing's over" Animal House rant with wording changed to suit the past weeks

Someone with skills could do it but would not be me

Anyone?

iamskippy
01-31-2015, 12:33 PM
It would be funny if the used Hernandez's head as Tony Montana !

Right.

5/0
01-31-2015, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=Slipknot;1063590]Ok but I'd rather see some do the Belushi "over? Nothing's over" Animal House rant with wording changed to suit the past weeks

Someone with skills could do it but would not be me

Anyone?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!

JohnR
01-31-2015, 06:05 PM
Did we quit when Physics deflated our balls? No!

bostonharbor
02-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Believe

bostonharbor
02-02-2015, 12:32 AM

bostonharbor
02-02-2015, 12:33 AM
In the Patriots

Slipknot
02-02-2015, 06:49 AM
A message to EDUCATE all the haters

By Dean Henning

GET EDUCATED! !
I've resisted the urge, this entire week, to even acknowledge the stupidity surrounding the “Deflate-Gate” controversy. I’ve refused to watch ESPN and it’s so-called “experts”, and to engage fans of other teams in factual debate, coming to the realization that such discourse would prove futile. Instead, I have decided to pen my position, not as a Patriots fan, but as an intelligent human being focused on evaluating any issue in an analytical, independently thought out way, basing my position on factual evidence only. I challenge anyone who has passed personal judgment on the Patriots guilt and/or legacy based on media vomit, and misguided hatred, to respond in an intelligent, and fact-based, manner.

• “Tuck Rule Game” Argument 1: That was a FUMBLE!
o Fact: NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2 clearly states that any …… “intentional forward movement of his arm”…….”even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body.” No fumble according to the rule. CORRECTLY applied.

• “Tuck Rule Game” Argument 2: The NFL created the Tuck Rule during that game!
o Fact: The “Tuck Rule” was in placed into effect in 1999, and was changed in 2013, 11 years after the game.
o Fact: The “Tuck Rule” was called in favor of Jets QB Vinny Testaverde during the 2nd game of the 2001 season against the Patriots in Foxboro.

• Patriots taped Rams practice prior to Superbowl XXXVI Argument:
o Fact: Boston Herald reporter, John Tomase, reported, the Friday before the Superbowl, that the Patriots had taped a Rams practice. He later admitted the story was inaccurate, and was NOT based on factual evidence. Tomase then issued a public apology for the erroneous report.

• Patriots “Cheated” by “Illegal” videotaping during their Superbowl-winning seasons Argument:
o Fact: Video-taping the opposing team from the sideline was NOT ILLEGAL, prior to a league-wide memo set to all teams during the 2006 season by Ray Anderson.
o Fact: The only restriction the Ray Anderson memo made, was regarding the filming from the sideline. NO restrictions were placed on viewing opponent signals with binoculars, lip-reading through binoculars, writing down descriptions of opponent signals.
o Fact: Numerous current, and former, NFL head-coaches, including Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher, identified videotaping of opponent signals as common practice within the NFL prior to the Ray Anderson memo in 2006.

• Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are pathological liars Argument:
o Fact: There has never been ANY evidence produced supporting the claim. In fact, Bill Belichick admitted/apologized publicly for “Spygate”, and has never denied his involvement.

• Patriots are ALWAYS bending the rules Argument:
o Fact: The ONLY “rule” the Patriots have been proven to have violated, was the rule against the “location” of videotaping, as layed out in the 2006 Ray Anderson memo.
o Fact: The unique formations utilized by the Patriots against the Ravens in the 2014 Divisional Playoff win were confirmed as legal by the NFL.

• “Deflate-Gate” is PROOF the Patriots CHEAT Argument:
o Fact: The NFL has presented NO evidence, as of yet, that any intentional “deflation” of footballs occurred in the AFC Championship Game.
o Fact: Both Bill Belichick, and Tom Brady, have categorically denied knowledge of intentional defating of footballs (see Pathological Liars Argument).

• The Patriots Legacy is “Tainted” Argument:
o Fact: The Patriots have NEVER been proven to have “cheated”. They have only been proven as guilty of videotaping from the wrong location during a single game following the 2006 season. Any activity prior to 2006, was not illegal.

As I stated earlier, I challenge anyone to debate these points with facts, not sensationalized claims by media hacks and talking heads. The objective person can clearly see the pattern with comments made by former players of teams the Patriots have beaten in playoffs and Superbowls, or former players/coaches who’s own legacies/records are being surpassed by Bill, Tom, and the Patriots. Below is a partial list of those whom are spewing venom without a factual basis:
• Troy Aikman: In danger of having Tom Brady move past him on the list of Superbowl winning quarterbacks.

• Jerry Rice: A member of the Raiders in the “Tuck Rule” game, and teammate of Joe Montana, who can be tied for Superbowl wins by Tom Brady. Tom would then be in the discussion for greatest QB ever, with 4 SB wins, and 6 appearances.

• Jerome Bettis: Member of 2 Steelers teams that lost AFC Championship games, at home, to the Patriots.

• Brian Dawkins: Member of Philadelphia Eagles team that lost Superbowl XXXIX to the Patriots.

• Marshall Faulk: Member of the St. Louis Rams team that lost Superbowl XXXVI to the Patriots.

• Mark Brunell: Member Jaguars team that lost the 1997 AFC Championship to the Patriots. Also a member of the New York Jets under Rex Ryan.

Let me be clear about my objectivity, even as a life-long fan of the Patriots. IF the Patriots are proven to have deliberately broken a rule by deflating footballs, whomever is responsible should be punished. I will not defend any actions which deliberately bypass the integrity of the game. What I will NOT do, however, is to assume ANYONE is guilty without a review of the facts. Along with that, I will NOT provide an audience for anyone to spew vitriol for the sake of vitriol.

THERE………I FEEL BETTER. LET'S GO PATRIOTS! !

iamskippy
02-02-2015, 07:03 AM
Blah blah blah another wind bag with fancy words......

BigFish
02-02-2015, 07:32 AM
Man this beats the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of being a Kansas City Chiefs fan!:jump:

iamskippy
02-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Man this beats the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of being a Kansas City Chiefs fan!:jump:

Not really lol but you can keep telling yourself that lol

Just a reminder KC beat the bag out of you in regular season.

That was my superbowl....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=400554325&version=mobile#boxscore&src=desktop

Slipknot
02-02-2015, 07:47 AM
Not really lol but you can keep telling yourself that lol

Just a reminder KC beat the bag out of you in regular season.

That was my superbowl....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=400554325&version=mobile#boxscore&src=desktop

you latch on to that then and end your trolling.

BTW Bill said the moment he knew he had something with this team was halfway thru the KC game, so thanks

Blah blah blah another wind bag with fancy words......

nope, not one fancy word in there, nothing but the TRUTH

iamskippy
02-02-2015, 07:59 AM
I will hold on to it.

Its the truth via word manipulation from your eyes.

Trolling will never stop......

JohnR
02-02-2015, 08:16 AM
I will hold on to it.

Thats OK - maybe one of these days KC will win the big one and win their second second in 50 years. Maybe. :humpty:

iamskippy
02-02-2015, 08:24 AM
Thats OK - maybe one of these days KC will win the big one and win their second second in 50 years. Maybe. :humpty:

We won the big one JR 41~14. That was my 5 year goal! On top of it we didnt cheat or get accused of it.

nightfighter
02-02-2015, 08:34 AM
I will hold on to it.

Skippy
Registered user => Registered hater

nightfighter
02-02-2015, 08:35 AM
We won the big one JR 41~14. That was my 5 year goal! On top of it we didnt cheat or get accused of it.

That's like saying you target skates and dogfish......

BigFish
02-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Keep holding onto that Skippy....its all KC fans can do at this point is hold on to meaningless games and memories from decades ago!! LOL!
:bgi:

afterhours
02-02-2015, 08:49 AM
well they got the memory of hank stram going for them.

iamskippy
02-02-2015, 09:11 AM
Keep holding onto that Skippy....its all KC fans can do at this point is hold on to meaningless games and memories from decades ago!! LOL!
:bgi:

To you maybe meaningless, but according to slip our a55 beating of you was the turning point. So even though you had to use manipulated balls to get there. Your welcome.

iamskippy
02-02-2015, 09:13 AM

I have targeted doggies in the past no lie there but skates that is just crossing a line.

In the intrest of full disclosure, i am not sure what i hate more dog fish oR Kraft Billy boy or Tommy girl.

Rockfish9
02-02-2015, 01:03 PM

that worked out well now didn't it....I'm sure they ( The Chiefs) did plenty of cheating... but when your irrelevant.... NOBODY CARES...

Now reports are out that the ONLY ball that was 2lbs low was the one the Colts tampered with... and I'm convinced they did...all to hide another domestic abuse ( rape in this case)incident...one was 1lb the rest just a "tick" under spec...how better to deflect public opinion from the real issues within the NFL than to hang yet another accusation on one of the best franchises in NFL history...the Colts should be fined and loose a draft pick...Goodel should donate( be made to) a years salary to battered women shelters..

Slipknot
02-03-2015, 08:59 AM
that worked out well now didn't it....I'm sure they ( The Chiefs) did plenty of cheating... but when your irrelevant.... NOBODY CARES...

Now reports are out that the ONLY ball that was 2lbs low was the one the Colts tampered with... and I'm convinced they did...all to hide another domestic abuse ( rape in this case)incident...one was 1lb the rest just a "tick" under spec...how better to deflect public opinion from the real issues within the NFL than to hang yet another accusation on one of the best franchises in NFL history...the Colts should be fined and loose a draft pick...Goodel should donate( be made to) a years salary to battered women shelters..

f ing right on Joe!

BigFish
02-03-2015, 09:25 AM
Hate.....hate all ya friggin want!!! Patriots are the greatest Dynasty in the history of the game.....no matter what the haters think!!
:patshelmet:

BigFish
02-03-2015, 09:27 AM
OK now lets hear all the haters weak definitions of what they think a true dynasty is!!! Mine is an team with the same QB and coach in place over a period of time......with immense success and absolute domination during that period!!!!!!:pats:

Stewie
02-03-2015, 09:48 AM

Hey! I spent half last season chasing skates. At least I can catch them :huh:

Dave Peros
02-03-2015, 02:12 PM
While Pete was into pumping his fists and hooting and hollering on the sideline, the real coach was on his sideline huddling with his defense, doing what the job title describes - coaching! And he even got involved talking with Brady and McDaniels on the sideline when he thought it was necessary, something he rarely does with the offense.
That's why in the end a rookie, undrafted cornerback was prepared to read what he saw and make a great play while on the other side the Seahawks had to burn timeouts because they weren't ready with another play - even after an incompletion.
Remember, Pete: it's called coaching and attention to detail, not cheerleading. That's why a team like the Patriots wins against basically the same team that overwhelmed the Broncos last year with poor, clueless John Fox on the sideline.
Simple stuff: just do your job and nobody does his better than Belichick.

Dave Peros
02-03-2015, 02:23 PM
show me where there is a category in the NFL record book for a team that defeats the two teams in the Super Bowl but doesn't even qualify for the playoffs? Does this qualify in some way as a championship or even something to be celebrated?
I suspect if you even ask Coach Reid what he thinks that he would stay away from any suggestion that his team's performance this season is in any way comparable to what the Patriots, and the Seahawks for that matter, accomplished.
Losing programs and fans will always look for Pyrrhic victories when the real thing eludes them. Speaking of which, see you next year Rex - and ask Bill if you can see his four rings, never mind kiss them!

MAKAI
02-03-2015, 02:32 PM
" They hate us cuz they ain't us "
How true.
90 percent of the country would have no problem with their team in the same position as the Pats.

Sea Dangles
02-03-2015, 03:33 PM
While Pete was into pumping his fists and hooting and hollering on the sideline, the real coach was on his sideline huddling with his defense, doing what the job title describes - coaching! And he even got involved talking with Brady and McDaniels on the sideline when he thought it was necessary, something he rarely does with the offense.
That's why in the end a rookie, undrafted cornerback was prepared to read what he saw and make a great play while on the other side the Seahawks had to burn timeouts because they weren't ready with another play - even after an incompletion.
Remember, Pete: it's called coaching and attention to detail, not cheerleading. That's why a team like the Patriots wins against basically the same team that overwhelmed the Broncos last year with poor, clueless John Fox on the sideline.
Simple stuff: just do your job and nobody does his better than Belichick.

Pete is a great coach,he just went up against the greatest.

Sea Dangles
02-03-2015, 03:35 PM
" They hate us cuz they ain't us "
How true.
90 percent of the country would have no problem with their team in the same position as the Pats.

I disagree
make that 100%