View Full Version : Oh, and another thing...

spence
01-31-2015, 01:49 PM
Can someone please explain to me how the league can change the referee rules on identifying eligible receivers in the middle of the playoffs?

So the Patriots offensive formation is hard for the defense to understand so the refs are going to point the people out?

:bs:

Slipknot
01-31-2015, 02:46 PM
Can someone please explain to me how the league can change the referee rules on identifying eligible receivers in the middle of the playoffs?

So the Patriots offensive formation is hard for the defense to understand so the refs are going to point the people out?

:bs:

In simple terms: The ravens coach whines, so they change the way it is signaled or possibly how it is communicated on the field according to the set rules or guidelines. Apparently Harbaugh had a little nutty about it and acted like a kid who cried and took his ball and went home, but he complained to the league and since it was the Pats following the rules about the substitution, they jumped right on it.

Kind of how the aggressively got an investigation going when the pats gameballs were under inflated, and seeing how the ref never stuck a gauge in them beforehand, the whole world just assumes the Pats must have tampered with them during the game so Kensil tells Pagano and Ersay, and he flips out and tells Kravitz, then the cheating accusations hit the world wide web and the chit storm is out of control.

And seeing how the Commissioner said they pursue allegations aggressively, I wonder when we will see the Ted wells report of how Aaron Rodgers purposefully and admittingly giving the refs over inflated balls because he likes them that way giving him a competitive advantage for better grip and balls to sail further. When does that investigation begin?