View Full Version : NFL

Sea Dangles
02-02-2015, 08:47 PM
A little rant in the aftermath of more pats domination.

I have tried to be sensible throughout the controversy with the alleged deflation of our footballs.FWIW,all the balls from both sidelines should have been close to the same psi when they were checked...
that being said the league seems to be burying themselves. Multiple players smackin up da bitches. Johnny football in rehab. THE KC MENSA candidate killing his childs mother and himself. The list can go on and on...

How many times did the announcers talk about a scandal that commands a 25k fine during our crowning moment?25k...
Yet we are subject to none other than Ray Lewis speak about god and spread his poison to the public despite the fact he conspired to murder 2 people. They found him hiding in the trunk of a car.....he had burned the clothes he had been wearing at the time of the murders...
Yet the shield,in all of its infinite wisdom, decided that this is the person who should be promoted and heard ad nauseum. It is truly disturbing but speaks volumes regarding the priorities that they have established for their brand. I understand it is all about the $$$ but nothing is more indicative of a serious lack of moral compass.Three hail Mary's and straight to the golden gate.

spence
02-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Why do you think the balls should have been close to the same PSI?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Slipknot
02-03-2015, 08:49 AM
NFL is full of hypocrites beginning with the top man

The Dad Fisherman
02-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Don't forget one of their HOF'ers arrested for smacking around a couple of hookers this weekend.

Raven
02-03-2015, 12:05 PM
perfect timing

thefishingfreak
02-03-2015, 12:30 PM
The damage is already done

ProfessorM
02-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Ray Lewis is such a hypocrite. Listening to him makes me want to puke.

Slipknot
02-04-2015, 08:34 AM
I hear you Paul
makes me want to punch him
I so want to go to a game wearing a white suit with red on it and a sign with a big ASTERISK saying asterisk this Ray!
someone on a TV panel should bitch slap him right on the air

what did he say now? not that I care to know