JohnR
02-06-2015, 08:02 AM
Wait to get sick - everyone else is

Work

Football, gonna watch KC Chiefs Superbowl again :walk:

So what's up for the weekend?

RickBomba
02-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Getting over being sick. Been out of work for the last 4 days. On antibiotics and some other stuff now...starting to feel a little better.

Fix the auger belt wheel before we get any more snow.

Sleep a lot.

Can't wait to see you guys in three weeks. This will be the most fun I've had since last year.

Stay safe out there everybody!
Rick

stripermaineiac
02-06-2015, 08:29 AM
1 good thing about stayin in the shop workin on plugs is I wear a mask a lot so when people visit I don't catch the bug. Was gonna do some test swims of 2 new swimmers but everything is either iced up or has some huge chunks floating.hooked one yesterday an had one heck of a battle LOL. Did get the plug back though.

Poncho
02-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Hopefully get out of this plow machine and go to Sunday river on sat. 46 inches of snow in the last ten days! Sunday ....plow snow
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Linesider82
02-06-2015, 09:17 AM
1 good thing about stayin in the shop workin on plugs is I wear a mask a lot so when people visit I don't catch the bug. Was gonna do some test swims of 2 new swimmers but everything is either iced up or has some huge chunks floating.hooked one yesterday an had one heck of a battle LOL. Did get the plug back though.

My dog barks at me with the mask on lol... Take it off, tag wags... Put it back on barks. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Hope to turn some plugs this weekend to sell for bait money ;)

5/0
02-06-2015, 11:03 AM
I hope to finally shake this cold I've been on roof tops all friggin week. Change out both belts on the snow blower and rest.

Raider Ronnie
02-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Sweet Jesus, it's friday !
Gonna go down and get me a pop and maybe have me a barbecue :-p

Liv2Fish
02-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Handful of Nyquil and a couple of beers for tonight. See how I feel in the morning. might just chill been hacking for a week now.

MikeToole
02-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Getting ready for another 10-18" of snow starting Saturday night through Tuesday morning falling on the 40" we already have.

ivanputski
02-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Filling and hauling wheel barrows full of snow into my yard from my driveway edges so i have somewhere to throw the new crap we're getting.
Snow was so much fun as a kid... But now....

ThrowingTimber
02-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Working on some lures and a race point 200 build for myself, and preparing for more snow.

stripermaineiac
02-06-2015, 08:57 PM
LOL now they're forcastin 18 to 24 in in this area over 3 days. I like snow but this is nuts. killed one snowblower already. Hope the big TORO holds up. LOL

thefishingfreak
02-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Tying haddock circlehook flys and making bottom rigs

Raven
02-07-2015, 06:33 AM
diggin a path to allow snow to fall somewhere
so more snow can fall somewhere
i have piles 6 feet high
i'll need to sculp them into flat terraces so
i 'll have somewhere to throw
the snow that's coming.....
Seen my Boat? it's Gone

massbassman
02-07-2015, 06:48 AM
Spent all day Friday at Dana Farber in Boston for my wifes first chemo treatment. Not a fun day. After getting her home and getting her settled, took the edge off with my other sweetheart at the Father/Daughter Dance. Laying low today taking care of the wife, getting ready for snow. Maybe sled with kids.

BigBo
02-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Spent all day Friday at Dana Farber in Boston for my wifes first chemo treatment. Not a fun day. After getting her home and getting her settled, took the edge off with my other sweetheart at the Father/Daughter Dance. Laying low today taking care of the wife, getting ready for snow. Maybe sled with kids.
Prayers for your wife bud. Hope she gets through the treatment ok.

5/0
02-07-2015, 08:06 AM
I wish you the best man,keep busy and stay strong.

nightfighter
02-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Preparing snow removal bills to deliver today... Usually get a good response with another storm looming. Have to attempt to get some snow banks moved back further, cut access paths to oil tank fills, and maybe even cut a path to the back side of my own house so I can address developing ice dams. Vehicle and equipment repairs completed, so just change oil in one blower, again.... Then deal with better half's car, which arrived home last night from her Bloomfield CT office. On a flatbed.....

massbassman
02-07-2015, 08:42 AM
I wish you the best man,keep busy and stay strong.

Thanks bud, I appreciate that!

Sea Dangles
02-07-2015, 09:21 AM
Keep her active and distracted, make her smile and even laugh. My thoughts are with you. Be thankful for this healing process and the incredible doctors in Boston which are nothing but a gift.

massbassman
02-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Keep her active and distracted, make her smile and even laugh. My thoughts are with you. Be thankful for this healing process and the incredible doctors in Boston which are nothing but a gift.
Thank you!... I'm blessed to have her. She is the most upbeat person you'll ever meet. Besides a few tears rolling down her cheeks as the medicine went in, she quickly smiled and said,"Let's beat this s@*#!!" She unfortunately was given the diagnosis that she will lose her breast, but we are blessed to have one of the best Dr.'s and breast surgeons in the country on her side. We will beat this.
It gives new perspective to life, and as she laid in the bed and rested her eyes as the last of the chemo went in, I watched the sun set out the window, and realized that another day was passing. It makes you appreciate what you have, and what's most important.
I urge everyone to be kind to one another. Hug your kids, and wife/husband everyday. Call your parents and tell them you love them. We're only here for a short while, so keep what's important to you as close as you can. Thanks again!

piemma
02-07-2015, 10:12 AM

Just have her stay positive. She can beat this thing. I just had a my 6 month cysto and now in remission 2 years. Chemo sucks but it works!

prayers from us to you

keeperreaper
02-07-2015, 11:05 AM

Good luck. My prayers are with you. As stated above the doctors are the best in the world. Have faith , be strong and support her as best as you can.

massbassman
02-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Just have her stay positive. She can beat this thing. I just had a my 6 month cysto and now in remission 2 years. Chemo sucks but it works!

prayers from us to you

Thanks Paul and keeperreaper... And congrats on the clean bill of health Paul!

Swimmer
02-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Massbassman, we found out my wife had breast cancer, and it only took my wife about two days before she called the surgeon that consulted with her, and she told him bluntly to take it off. She had a transflap reconstruction and you'd never know that one of her boobs was done by a doctor using skin and what little body fat my wife had. She was tough as nails. Worked every day, went to chemo and insisted on still doing the cooking. I still don't know where she got the strength. I have the same good vibes I had for my wife for yours as well. Will keep you both in my prayers.

Swimmer
02-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Just so you know, that was 1997, and she still a big healthy pain in the butt

fish4striper
02-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. Kick its a$$

massbassman
02-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Haha... Too funny! She has been the same way, working until we have to go to her appt.'s and then back after if she can. Always concerned about her customers at her bank. She's an asst mgr., and you would not believe the outpouring of gifts and cards from her regular customers! She's a fighter, and I know we will be ok. Its going to be a marathon, but we've already started running! Thanks for your T's&P's, much appreciated!

Liv2Fish
02-07-2015, 06:57 PM

Thoughts and prayers sent from my family to yours Dave. Stay strong.

Raider Ronnie
02-07-2015, 07:20 PM

God Bless

macojoe
02-07-2015, 07:51 PM
trying to clean snow to make room for more! I got 6 feet into making a path for the oil man and said screw it! I have no $ for oil any way.
really cant wait for summer!!!

Guppy
02-08-2015, 07:16 AM
Bring my new knee home from Boston in a freaken snow storm,,,, :af:

Guppy
02-08-2015, 07:21 AM

O my God, didn't see this b 4 posting above MBMan, wouldn't have.
T & P's sent,

Raven
02-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Wait to get sick - everyone else is

I no longer get sick

even if i get a sniffle i simply take

ECHINACEA with golden seal

and the illness is GONE completely
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/echinacea.png

Raven
02-08-2015, 09:50 AM
this has been thoroughly tested ,studied ,proven in Germany
but here with the STRANGLE hold the pharmaceutical industry has
on AMERICA they keep this Knowledge out of the media.

massbassman
02-08-2015, 10:03 AM
O my God, didn't see this b 4 posting above MBMan, wouldn't have.
T & P's sent,

Thanks Gup! ... My situation should never eclipse anything anyone else is dealing with, but thank you so much for the gesture! Thanks to everyone here for all the well wishes.
And best of luck with that new knee Gup!!

RickBomba
02-08-2015, 11:57 AM
MBMan,
T&P from all of us here.
Stay strong,
Rick

massbassman
02-08-2015, 01:41 PM
MBMan,
T&P from all of us here.
Stay strong,
Rick

Thanks Rick!... Hope this finds your shoulder feeling better too!

RickBomba
02-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Thanks Rick!... Hope this finds your shoulder feeling better too!

Yup, it's about right where it should be at this point. I'll be back on the weights by March.