View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
02-20-2015, 08:00 AM
Whats up for the weekend? Work. Klondike Derby. Getting Ready for TFCTFN

So whats up for the weekend?

Hookedagain
02-20-2015, 09:38 AM
Cleaning up the shop today, pitching lesson with my son and going to dinner tonight. Ice fishing in the morning and some much needed r&r. Daytona 500 sunddy after some shooting.

Rockfish9
02-20-2015, 11:16 AM
Seminar with the Plum Island Surfcasters on Saturday....

Putter around with a few plugs in the shop On Sunday. And of coarse ... remove whatever snow falls Saturday night..

ProfessorM
02-20-2015, 12:27 PM
Praying the rain does not flood my cellar
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

MAKAI
02-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Damn ice dams

nightfighter
02-20-2015, 05:30 PM
Working... Scrambling to get some ice dams, snow banks, and one more roof shoveled before the show/rain. Also need to get a couch delivered to Lexington for an estate and get the smoke/CO2 detectors replaced for an inspection. Very disappointed to be missing Plum Island fundraiser and seeing Joe (and the other usual suspects) And then there will be snow removal and dealing with new leak calls on Sunday morning.... I am definitely going to be taking more time off this season to fish after this winter and last season.... Just hoping that weather does not get in the way of my attending TFCTFN next weekend.......

ProfessorM
02-20-2015, 07:47 PM
hope to see you Ross. This winter has been horrible. SO looking forward to spring but we will probably still have snow on ground.

tattoobob
02-21-2015, 09:26 AM
Sadly I'm not going to make it to Plum Island today

I have a very busy weekend to much to list

vineyardblues
02-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Sick as a dog... Burning everything bruins related....pissed off missing joe eat a eel.....
Watching the crap fall from the sky .....praying

Raider Ronnie
02-21-2015, 11:12 AM
Hope to be plowing later tonight - tomorrow am.
1 year memorial mass tomorrow for a great woman that passed a year ago, my mother in law.

flyvice11787
02-21-2015, 04:02 PM
Took today off to go to Jersey Shore Surfcaster's Surf Day to satisfy my plug fetish :tooth:. Nice to see Afterhours and Canalman, amongst many :).

RickBomba
02-21-2015, 05:37 PM
Did some pantyhose pitching earlier today. Already seeing some good results.

I tied ropes to them, threw them up 30 feet, and then pulled them slowly into position.

Tomorrow to East Coast to pick up some more stuff for the TFCTFN.

See you guys next weekend.
Rick

JohnR
02-22-2015, 01:28 PM
Did some pantyhose pitching earlier today. Already seeing some good results.

I tied ropes to them, threw them up 30 feet, and then pulled them slowly into position.

Tomorrow to East Coast to pick up some more stuff for the TFCTFN.

See you guys next weekend.
Rick

Holler if you need anything, dude!