View Full Version : Roof clearing prices

nightfighter
02-21-2015, 07:36 PM
It is a premium pricing job, no doubt. I am doing well with little help, but my body is paying for it. Granted, I have only been doing flat or walkable roofs over the past couple weeks, but the money I see some people getting is crazy, gouging..... One contractor I saw at the lumber yard has been in Newton for a week with a crew of ten. He has been getting 3500-5500 bucks per roof!!!! Doing four or five a day. 120 grand gross in a week! Now I don't know square footage or pitch, but he said they were all single family homes, and they're done in a couple hours. He's just preying on peoples' fears IMHO. And that does not include ice dam removal.....

Liv2Fish
02-21-2015, 08:03 PM
Demand drives the market. To someone who knows what it takes to do it, it sounds like ridiculous money but that area has the money and I bet they feel like it's money well spent to avoid the hassle of leaks and dealing with insurance and living through repairs, etc.

fatcow
02-21-2015, 10:44 PM
i price about 15-20 a day. The price depends on ice build up. We basically remove all ice dams and six feet of snow above the gutter. Ranch style about 1000.

iamskippy
02-22-2015, 07:00 AM
Big risk with like.L2F mentioned.if he creates leaks.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device