View Full Version : Big Vince

Sea Dangles
03-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Sure would hate to see him in another uniform. Heart and soul type of player for sure.

Slipknot
03-05-2015, 12:39 PM
bummer

ya i would hate to see him in Buffalo or something

that's football

Jackbass
03-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Agreed really a bummer but if it means revis is back.... Mayo is next.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

smac
03-05-2015, 04:50 PM
bummer

ya i would hate to see him in Buffalo or something

that's football

or worse…jets

Raven
03-05-2015, 05:12 PM
I would have thought 11 years of concussions
was enough to call it a career OVER...

spence
03-05-2015, 07:28 PM
He's been a great asset to the team. I hope he retires and has good health. Can't imagine how much stress that is on a human...

Jackbass
03-06-2015, 12:35 PM
He's been a great asset to the team. I hope he retires and has good health. Can't imagine how much stress that is on a human...

Particularly playing on the line and drawing double teams for ten of the 11 years.

He is a phenomenal athlete, at 350 pounds the guy ran a 40 at damn near 5 secs. Coming back from the injury he had was amazing as well. But he was not taking double teams which is kind of the point at nose and at his dollar value.

I also think we will be seeing a 4 man front more often with the guys we have available at end. Coverage is far better with our DB's as constituted. So getting pressure from the outside will create less passing opportunities for opponents.

fishsmith
03-06-2015, 01:59 PM
BIG VINCE!!!! can't say a bad word about him, can only thank him. But as always .... IN BILL WE TRUST

Rockfish9
03-06-2015, 03:02 PM
I really hope he retires a Patriot...he Is my all time favorite patriot player.. My Son in law was at the super bowl..he had a package that allowed him to the pre and after parties... for my birthday, he got Vince to sign the picture of his "almost" run back interception a few years back... I'm building a shadow box and will put his jersey and the picture in it.. it will go in my shop with my Bob Cousey autographed basket ball, my Ricco Petrocelli autographed baseball and my autographed Marvin haggler boxing glove...

I hope he returns .. but the pat's have a winning method.. as much as it hurts as a fan to see one of your favorites go...It is what it is...
The big guy will always have a special place among sports favorites in this little guy's heart...

Slipknot
03-06-2015, 03:12 PM
I really hope he retires a Patriot...he Is my all time favorite patriot player.. My Son in law was at the super bowl..he had a package that allowed him to the pre and after parties... for my birthday, he got Vince to sign the picture of his "almost" run back interception a few years back... I'm building a shadow box and will put his jersey and the picture in it.. it will go in my shop with my Bob Cousey autographed basket ball, my Ricco Petrocelli autographed baseball and my autographed Marvin haggler boxing glove...

I hope he returns .. but the pat's have a winning method.. as much as it hurts as a fan to see one of your favorites go...It is what it is...
The big guy will always have a special place among sports favorites in this little guy's heart...

NICE
good for you Joe :btu:

The Dad Fisherman
03-08-2015, 08:20 AM
He is a phenomenal athlete, at 350 pounds the guy ran a 40 at damn near 5 secs.

Don't forget the man could actually dunk a basketball to.....

vineyardblues
03-08-2015, 08:56 PM
HOF. Player

JohnR
03-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Hope they resign him at less . Give him 2 year deal, retire as a Pat

afterhours
03-16-2015, 05:24 PM
Happy Trails Vince...

The Dad Fisherman