View Full Version : lawyer needed

iamskippy
03-28-2015, 09:43 PM
I am looking for a malpractice lawyer in RI for a family member, amyone have amy experience and can recommend one please?

PRBuzz
03-29-2015, 06:37 AM
Call Saul! :)

Sea Dangles
03-29-2015, 07:05 AM
Read a billboard in downtown Providence,plenty of ambulance chasers last time I drove through.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Mike P
03-29-2015, 07:26 AM
Medical malpractice? I don't practice or know anyone in RI.

iamskippy
03-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Medical malpractice? I don't practice or know anyone in RI.

Yes sir, any referral would help. Whats happened in she has had a suger count of 400 for over a year. Her pcp had the results and did nothing with them, now her eye site is almost gone in her left eye confirmed by her optometrist. Shes been seeing a nero surgeon ffor over a hear for head aches.

Her PCP kept telling her shes a hypochondriac and she was a healthy young.women...... now shes lost 70% of her vision....

PRBuzz
03-29-2015, 10:31 AM
That sucks! Sorry to hear Skippy.

http://www.avvo.com/medical-malpractice-lawyer/ri.html

Nebe
03-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Well. Look at the positives skippy... She probably thinks you are a good looking guy now. :hihi:

Seriously though... That sucks!!!!

afterhours
03-30-2015, 07:27 AM
john calvino or abrhams and veri come to mind.

Raider Ronnie
03-30-2015, 10:45 AM
Skippy.
give some more details of her health history ?
Age, overweight ?

QUOTE=iamskippy;1069175]Yes sir, any referral would help. Whats happened in she has had a suger count of 400 for over a year. Her pcp had the results and did nothing with them, now her eye site is almost gone in her left eye confirmed by her optometrist. Shes been seeing a nero surgeon ffor over a hear for head aches.

Her PCP kept telling her shes a hypochondriac and she was a healthy young.women...... now shes lost 70% of her vision....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE]

iamskippy
03-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Skippy.
give some more details of her health history ?
Age, overweight ?

QUOTE=iamskippy;1069175]Yes sir, any referral would help. Whats happened in she has had a suger count of 400 for over a year. Her pcp had the results and did nothing with them, now her eye site is almost gone in her left eye confirmed by her optometrist. Shes been seeing a nero surgeon ffor over a hear for head aches.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the.post however i am.not sure those questions are appropriate or relevant in an open forum.

spence
03-30-2015, 07:44 PM
Don't feed the trolls.

piemma
03-31-2015, 03:51 PM
Tate & Elias. I know Alan Tate and Jay Elias personally. They specialize in Med Mal. Mention my name. They were clients of mine when I was selling legal software. They are in Providence