View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
04-17-2015, 06:44 AM
Whats up for the weekend?

Buckeye Brook Cleanup, work, maybe chase some little silvery things :bl:

So whats up for the weekend?

DZ
04-17-2015, 06:55 AM
Sponsoring a litter cleanup of the shoreline at Fort Adams. Maybe some freshwater fishing. Celtics playoff game - who would have expected that?

tysdad115
04-17-2015, 08:10 AM
Tomorrow is the first of three weeks of Eastern MA Rifle League Tournament in Reading, so we're off early tomorrow for Ty and I to shoot for Old Colony.

5/0
04-17-2015, 09:03 AM
After work I'm gonna stop by my parents house and check in on them, then take the wife and daughter out for some grab . Saturday get some new sneakers for my wife's truck, yard work and finally finish cleaning the campah and of course drink some tasty beers.

Hookedagain
04-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Baseball game tonight with the boy, followed by the south coast art attack at BK's tavern in Fall River. (Its a bunch of youth musicians who have bandsand are getting the chance to play for the public) Baseball tomorrow morning...yard work and dinner when the bride returns from Atlanta. Sunday its baseball and skeet.

Rob Rockcrawler
04-17-2015, 09:36 AM
Initiation at the Canal sportsmens club tomorrow, i heard i may have to swim across the canal, lol. Sunday annual ice out ass in swim on my lake. First sunday after the ice leaves the lake a bunch of knuckle heads have cocktail then take a dip.

yj1990
04-17-2015, 01:16 PM
Yard work,oldest soccer game and hit a couple shops still looking for a 9'
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Guppy
04-17-2015, 06:01 PM
House full of grand kids, prep boat, baseball practice, watch bride do my yard work :-) ,, work knee at gym, beers

5/0
04-17-2015, 06:43 PM
House full of grand kids, prep boat, baseball practice, watch bride do my yard work :-) ,, work knee at gym, beers

That a boy Gup enjoy!

thefishingfreak
04-17-2015, 06:57 PM
Prepping boats.
Launching buddys boat, twoshort saturday
Boat work Lacrosse &Horse's sunday

ProfessorM
04-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Hanging blueboard and other renovation chores. Maybe cut down a few trees and get brush ready to be burned.

Clammer
04-17-2015, 08:29 PM
Lacrosse was this afternoon;G/D

high level indoor soccer tonight . Little G/S

I,ll miss lacrosse in the morning .G/S the OFFICE is going to work

Sunday G/S has a full n hockey game before the P bruins & then photos with the BP,s then P bruin game then we will then all go out to eat .

then rest for a week cuz the kids crew are doing Florida . But finally only one day @ one of the parks :agree:

iamskippy
04-18-2015, 05:00 AM
Pour mass amounts of lead and soak up the sun. I missed that damn thing....

piemma
04-18-2015, 06:28 AM
Yard work and finish prepping the boat. Waiting to paint the bottom till some rainy day next week. Ah, the benefits of the boat being in a heated garage. ;)

jredfly
04-18-2015, 07:03 AM
Starting my taper week running 12 miles Saturday, which should feel like nothing after doing 20 last weekend in prep for my first marathon ever on May 3rd in Providence. :smash:

Two lacrosse games on Saturday.

Sunday going to hit some balls out to the kids and get back into baseball mode.

Clean yard and get a burn going.

Game of Thrones Sunday night.

Ahhh! I love Spring!!!!! :jump1:

Raven
04-18-2015, 07:33 AM
turning over the garden -planting-and setting up a different vertical growing fence.

vineyardblues
04-18-2015, 07:50 AM
PawSox game with the boys...... Along with some long over due sunshine.