View Full Version : Trailer Spare

Sgt_Nutz
05-30-2015, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know where I can find an inexpensive 14" galvy rim and/or tire I can use as a spare? Dry rot has killed the last one and it wasn't on a galvy rim anyway. Are there any marine boneyards around the South Shore?

Thanks

blue oyster
05-30-2015, 04:10 PM
there is a marine salvage yard at the old quincy ship yard right on the corner of 3a , sorry I don't know the name

Sgt_Nutz
05-30-2015, 04:54 PM
Continental Yacht sales I think? Tried them today no answer. Will try again. Thanks!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

thefishingfreak
05-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Ronnies place and bill & Jules place has some salvage opps happening I forget the name but they do have a website with inventory

Raider Ronnie
05-31-2015, 03:04 AM
Continental Yacht sales I think? Tried them today no answer. Will try again. Thanks!

Keep calling or leave a message and Paul will call you back (usually evenings as he's a Quincy deputy fire chief)
You can also drive to their lot during normal working working hrs.
Yard is at Fore River rotary.
Entrance for the yard is on the side street next to A1 Electric.

Sgt_Nutz
05-31-2015, 12:10 PM
Ronnies place and bill & Jules place has some salvage opps happening I forget the name but they do have a website with inventory

Thanks! Any idea on the site address?

Sgt_Nutz
05-31-2015, 12:12 PM
Keep calling or leave a message and Paul will call you back (usually evenings as he's a Quincy deputy fire chief)
You can also drive to their lot during normal working working hrs.
Yard is at Fore River rotary.
Entrance for the yard is on the side street next to A1 Electric.

Thanks Ronnie! Will follow up. Had a couple relatives retire from QFD recently too!