View Full Version : AYC

bobber
06-24-2015, 02:41 PM
I think its time to sell off some of my supply, since its been sitting here for a year with no new plugs in the pipeline.....

I have very nice straight grained alaskan yellow cedar in 1.75x1.75" blanks. It is all clear (no knots), kiln dried and has been stored indoors. lengths vary from 5-16". I have plenty if you want to stop by and pick up a big load, or will ship if that's easier.
how about this- a medium flat rate box filled as tightly as possible for $35 shipped TYD. that's a LOT of plug blanks......

let me know.....

Bob

chefchris401
06-24-2015, 04:49 PM
I think its time to sell off some of my supply, since its been sitting here for a year with no new plugs in the pipeline.....

I have very nice straight grained alaskan yellow cedar in 1.75x1.75" blanks. It is all clear (no knots), kiln dried and has been stored indoors. lengths vary from 5-16". I have plenty if you want to stop by and pick up a big load, or will ship if that's easier.
how about this- a medium flat rate box filled as tightly as possible for $35 shipped TYD. that's a LOT of plug blanks......

let me know.....

Bob

Bob i will take most if not all of it.

Send me a pm with your contact info and we can work something out.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Higgie
06-24-2015, 06:12 PM
If Chris doesn't take it all I'd be very interested in some as well
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

bobber
06-25-2015, 12:37 PM
all gone-

I'll let ya know if anymore comes along