View Full Version : Boat is Sold

Got Stripers
07-01-2015, 10:50 AM
So the McKee Craft sold quickly as I knew it would down in Barnstable and being brokered by the old McKee craft dealer, so I'm boatless for the time being. When it comes to boats I've had a few and when I think about the list it's a long one.

coleman 17 foot canoe was my first
15 foot merrimack canoe followed
15 foot mad river after
17 foot coleman scnanoe as I made the transition to power
17 foot basstracker V-17 as I got into tournament fishing
modified the above in a winter project to center console which fished well for a few years as I made the transition from fresh to salt
19 foot lund dual console was next with first 4 stroke 150 Honda
15 foot johnboat for winter holdover fishing was added
McKee Craft was the latest, with some float tubes and waders filling the voids all throughout the years.

what comes next is likely a smaller V-hull and small 4-stroke or maybe a Kayak, but I'm taking the year to weigh the options and will likely purchase in winter when I can make a better deal.

So I'm boatless, but like to fish, so I hope to grab a few rides for gas money as the season unwinds, especially when the tog season rolls around.

Clammer
07-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Bob Your always welcome to go with me ..........But no early s hit .......... Breakfast & a BJ before the boat moves .

I,m using up all my early mornings now But thats just about to end ......... commercial bass opened in Ma. & blew the price yesterday >>>>>where I won,t take them to market @ that price .

Digging tomorrow & Friday . for orders ....... with our area,s A & B closed its a dogfight to take care of the regular customers ><>:cheers2:

Guppy
07-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Looking for a passenger on com days, been going it alone, more hooks, more fish?

Clammer
07-01-2015, 05:12 PM
no more hooks for u Guppy .you killed the price ><><.:alien: